It's just a....
只是些....
It's just some kind of Iegal thing.
只是些法律上的程序
How we all doing here?
你们谈得怎样了?
What is it?
是什么?
Sorry, darling, but we ain't got a Iot of time.
不好意思,亲爱的 我们时间不多
Mr. Johnson's charging us a Iot of money to be here to make sure this is done proper.
约翰逊先生收了我们一大笔钱 来保证这件事不出纰漏
Why don't you just Ieave that. I'II read it to her Iater.
你们不如把那个留下 我等会儿读给她听
Hey, old man...
嘿,老家伙
...you part of our family?
你是我们家人么?
Stay the hell out of this.
别管闲事
Read it to me, Mama.
念给我听,妈妈
Well, it's just something Iegal to protect your money.
只是些法律程序 用来保护你的钱的
Mama, you don't have to worry.
妈妈你不用担心
The boxing commission's paying for all this, everything.
拳击协会会支付这里所有的费用的
But what if they don't, Mary M?
如果不呢,麦琪?
Mr. Johnson says they can take my house.
约翰逊先生说他们可以收走我的房子
If you assign your assets to your mother, no one can touch them.
如果你把财产转移给你母亲 那就没人能动得了了
No doctors, no funeral expenses.
不用管医生,丧葬费什么的
-Nothing. -Yeah, Iook, why don't you just Ieave it. -
什么都不用理会了 - 你看,不如你们把这个留下
-Then I'II just read it to her Iater on-- -With respect, this ain't your business. -
我以后再读给她-- - 无意冒犯,这不关你的事
AII right. I'II be out in the hall.
好吧,我在走廊里等
You been a good daughter, Mary M.
你一直是个好女儿,麦琪
You sign that paper...
你签了这份文件
...it'II take care of your family...
就能照顾你一家
...the way your daddy would've wanted you to.
正如你父亲所愿
How do you make your mark?
嗯,你怎么签字呢?
She gotta do it with her teeth, Mama.
她只能用牙齿,妈妈
Can you hold a pen?
能拿住笔么?
You gotta put it in her mouth.
你得把笔放到她嘴里去
Here you go, honey.
好了,亲爱的
Did you see the fight, Mama?
你看了那场比赛么,妈妈?
Honey, you know how I feel about that.
亲爱的 你知道我对那东西是什么感觉
I did pretty good.
我打得不错
You Iost, Mary M.
你输了,麦琪
Ain't your fault, the way I heard it, but you Iost.
听说不是你的错,但你输了
Don't wanna Iose the rest of what you got Ieft.
不能把你现在剩下的东西也输掉
There you go.
对了
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Mama, you take Mardell and J.D. and get home.
妈妈,你带上玛代尔和JD回家吧
Before I tell that Iawyer that you were so worried about your welfare...
别等我告诉律师 你担心领不到社会福利...