Professor.
教授
Thank you.
谢谢
-ls that Neville’s handiwork? -Neville’s way beyond stick figures.
是内维尔的大作吗? 内维尔早就过了画图画的年龄了
-He’s 6 already. -Oh.
他已经六岁了 喔
No, this masterpiece belongs to my second grandson, David.
不 这是我第二个孙子戴维的杰作 戴维
God. I can’t believe Neville’s 6 already.
天啊 我真不敢相信 内维尔已经六岁了
You won’t believe how fast they grow.
你永远不能相信 他stick们长得有多快
I’ve got Jack2 Hall on the phone.
我接到杰克?霍尔的电话
They’ve run the data we’ve sent them.
他们已经计算了我们传给他们的数据
Here he is.
在这里
Jack, were you able to recreate the thermal cycle?
杰克 你能重建热力循环吗?
Yes. The storm’s rotation...
是的 风暴的旋转...
...is pulling super-cooled air all the way down from the upper troposphere. ...
正在把剧冷的空气 从上对流层拉下来
But shouldn’t the air warm up before it reaches ground level?
但是空气不应该 在到达地表前就被加热吗?