What?
什么?
This is the last one. Enjoy it.
这是最后一个 好好享受
Greedy.
真贪
All circuits are busy at this time.
现在所有线路都占线
Listen, thanks for coming back for me.
听着 非常感谢你能来救我
It was really brave.
那真是太勇敢了
I guess I better return her bag.
我想我该把袋子还给她们了
Sam?
萨姆?
Just tell her how you feel.
告诉她你是怎么想的
Yeah.
对
-Did you reach your little brother yet? -No, there’s still no service.
你找到你的小弟弟了吗? 没有 服务一直中断
Damn cell phones.
该死的手机
Excuse me. Are there any pay phones on the upper floors?
对不起 二层这里有公用电话吗?
No, no, no.
没有 没有 没有
-There are some on the mezzanine. -Great.
不过一层半的楼道里有 太好了
-But I think it’s underwater. -Where you going? Power’s out.
但是我想那都在水下了 你去哪? 已经停电了
Older payphones draw power directly from the line.
老式电话直接由线路供电
There will be an emergency meeting of all
这里将会举行国家海洋大气管理局
NOAA department heads....
各部门领导参加的紧急会议...
Oh, God. I’ve been trying to reach Sam.
哦 天啊 我一直在联系萨姆
So have l.
我也是
I tried to call and couldn’t get you.
我试过打电话但是联系不到你
It’s been a madhouse here. Come on.
这里乱做一团 跟我来
Are you sure about this?
你敢肯定你要这么做吗?
It works.
这能用
I love that picture.
我喜欢那张照片
Yeah, so do l.
对 我也是
Where was that taken?
是在哪拍的?
Miami.
迈阿密
Well, where was l? I don’t remember that trip.
喔 我在哪? 我不记得那次旅行
Sam and I went with my sister. You were in Alaska...
那次萨姆和我一起 还有我妹妹 而你在阿拉斯加...
...doing research on your doctorate. ...
在做你的博士论文
Remember what he was like when he was that age?
还记得他那个年纪的样子吗?
Everything was "one more."
每件事都要 "再来一次"
One more bedtime story. One more ride on my shoulders.
再讲一次睡前故事 再来骑一圈大马
"One more, Daddy." "
再来一次 爸爸"