"Seven Words You Can Never Say On Television"?
"不能上电视的七字真言"?
You know the seven don't you that you can't say on television?
你想知道那7个词不能在电视上说吗?
Seven? I could only think of three
7个? 我只想到3个
What? Whoo!
嗯? 噢!
Ouch! Uh-huh!
喔! 额额!
Whoa! Hey,now!
哇! 嘿!
Ho,ho,ho,ho!
ho ho ho!
My vocabulary just grow up four
我的词汇量又增加4个
Dirty jokes were one thing
荤段子是一码事
Dirty words were a whole new ballgame
可是脏话又是另一码事了
Oh,my God
噢 天那
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪听来的?
George Carlin
George Carlin
That's comedy?
那是笑话吗?
I think it's funny
我觉得挺有意思
Well,I hate cursing
可是我讨厌骂人
My father used to call my mother number four all the time
原来我爸一直叫我妈第4个单词
Then she'd call him number five
接着我妈用第5个单词回击
And they'd go back and forth like that
然后他们就开始对骂
Five,four,two,one
5号 4号 2号 1号
Seven
7号
Then they'd end up on number three
最后以3号词结束
Greg was an early adapter of "too much information"
Greg可是很早就改编了这首"too much information"歌
Well,I don't want to get in trouble so don't tell anybody
别告诉任何人 我可不想惹麻烦
It never occurred to me that Greg wasn't the one I had to worry about
对我来说Greg从来都不是要担心的人
Don't tell anybody
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anybody
别告诉任何人
I liked it better when you worked clean,man
我更喜欢你讲话干净的时候 小子
You know,I feel that the use of foul language degrades not only the listener
要知道 说脏话不仅仅是对听众的侮辱
but the speaker as well
对说脏话的人同样也如此
Caruso is the only guy I know
Caruso是我唯一知道的一个
who would beat things out of you hewouldn't say
君子动手 不动口的人
Just because my mother found a man
就算我妈找到个男人
didn't mean my grandmother wanted one
但不意味着祖母就喜欢
Rochelle,you know I hate surprises
Rochelle你知道我不喜欢惊喜的
Momma,I think you might like this one
妈妈 这个你会喜欢的
Okay What?
好了 是什么?
Momma,this is Lester
妈妈 他是Lester
Lester,this is my mother Maxine Lester
这是我妈妈Maxine
It's a pleasure to meet you
非常高兴见到你
What is this?
怎么会事儿?
Mom,it's just dinner
Mom 只是顿晚餐而已
I just thought you might like to have a meal
我觉得你该和其他人吃吃饭
with somebody besides us for a change
而不是老和我们一起
So,what,you just go out on the street,get some man
那又怎样 你就随便上街拉个野男人?
bring him up here to eat with me like I'm a charity case?
还带到这吃饭 搞的我像个等救济的似的
No,Momma I didn't say that
没有 妈妈 我不是那个意思
Maxine,it's just a friendly meal
Maxine 只不过是顿友谊晚餐而已
That's what Robert Blake said Robert
Blake也这么说
We are not friends I don't know you
我们又不是朋友 并且我也不认识你
And you sure don't know me
你同样也不认识我
Well,I was thinking we could get to know each other
好吧 我想我们可以试着认识对方
Anybody ask you what you think?
谁让你这么想的?
Momma!
妈妈!
Don't "Momma" me I'm too old for a blind date
别喊"妈妈"了 我这么老不适合约会
Wouldn't say that if it was Stevie Wonder Stevie Wonder
可就不是那么回事了 (美国国宝级的情歌王子)
I don't know who you're eating with
管你和谁吃饭
but you're not going to eat with me
总之不可能是我
Momma...
妈妈...
Just have a couple of peas or something
随便吃点豆子啥的...