Um, well, thanks for letting me know.
谢谢你告诉我这个消息
How are you? How's your mom?
你还好吗 你妈妈呢
She's good. She just started a new job today.
她很好 今天刚去新单位上班了
And the bank, well, it turns out people still read the papers.
至于银行 事实证明大家还是看报纸
And...Caleb?
那 凯勒呢
He's fine.
他也挺好的
Um, I should go tell my mom about Cece.
我先走了 得去告诉我妈茜茜的事
Yeah, yeah, of course.
那是当然
Well, it was good to see you. You too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Three days ago you literally banned me from talking to her,
三天前你还禁止我跟她说话
and now I find you alone with her in this house
可现在我却发现 妈妈出差了
while mom is away on business!
你就跟她在这里独处
Were you with her all day?
你一整天都跟她在一起吗
Is that why you canceled on Toby?
所以你才不去见托比吗
No. And I don't like what I'm being accused of.
不是 而且我不喜欢你这么说我
Do you think I like it?!
你以为我就喜欢吗
Jessica's husband is lawyering up against her.
杰西卡的丈夫请律师跟她打官司
She was upset. She needed some legal advice.
她很伤心 需要些法律建议而已
Oh, what, and you're the only barrister in town?
是吗 我们镇上就只有你一个律师吗
Hey, Spencer-- Yes, father?
斯宾塞 怎么了 父亲
Okay...
好吧