Charlie, get off the phone.
查理,电话挂了
I need signs right now, at least a hundred.
我这就需要标语牌,至少一百块
You know what? Let them set it up.
你知道吗,让他们去吧
It's actually better for us that way.
这样反而对我们有利
This way they can't hide from us.
他们没法躲开我们
You've put me in a terrible situation.
你让我很难做
Oh, you did?
真的吗
...British accent.
英国口音
Thank you very much for all your help.
非常感谢你的帮助
Much appreciated.
感激不尽
Here, we got the signs right here.
这里,标语牌在这里
Let's hand them out fast.
快发给大家
Everybody single file right down the street.
沿着这条街,一列横队
This way, that way. Okay?
从这儿到那儿,懂吗
Well, at least he spelled it right.
好吧,至少他拼对了
Teachers protesting the education reform
一群教师突然聚集在
and achievement act have descended upon
华盛顿科茨沃斯酒店外
the Hotel Cotesworth in Washington, D.C.
抗议教育改革和学生成绩条款
Union lobbyist Martin Spinella organized the demonstration.
工会说客马蒂·斯比奈拉组织了示威
Teachers deserve respect!
教师应受尊重
Teachers deserve respect!
教师应受尊重
Now, I knew you'd show up.
我就知道你会来
You bring that beautiful wife of yours? Hello...
你带漂亮太太来了吗,你好
Pleasure. Thank you for coming.
很荣幸,谢谢你们来
Come on in. The drinks are on the house.
进去吧,饮料免费
Felicity.
费莉希蒂
Spinella got us shut out by the union,
斯比奈拉让工会把我们拒之门外
so we had to have the party out here on the steps.
所以我们就在酒店台阶上开派对
I'll take you up to a bar right now.
我这就带你去吧台
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们赏光
Thank you. Welcome.
谢谢,欢迎
Teachers, yes! Unions, yes!
教师万岁,工会万岁
Hi. Great.
太棒了
Thanks again so much for coming.
再次感谢你们能来
Adam's here.
亚当来了
You came.
你来了
Looks wonderful.
看上去很棒
You're going to have to move over,
你得靠边了
because I have to serve this wonderful couple myself.
我要亲自招待这对了不起的夫妇
This is fabulous.
简直太棒了
Only Claire could've thought of this.
只有克莱尔想得到
I don't suppose you have anything singlemalt back there.
你那儿有纯麦芽酒吗
Frank, it's worth every penny to see you on keg duty.
弗兰克,看你当酒保真是物有所值
Well, then don't you think this is worth just a few extra pennies?
那你说这杯酒是不是还能升值啊
Oh, let's break out the checkbook, Charles.
我们该拿支票簿了,查尔斯
Did you RSVP?
你回复了吗
I assumed it didn't matter.
我想这不重要
It doesn't.
说得对
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
When I heard your message.
我听了你的留言
You know, I shouldn't have left that, Adam.
我不该说那些话的,亚当
Why not?
为什么
Maybe we should talk at some point.
也许我们该找时间聊聊
Make that check with a lot of zeroes, won't you?
把支票开大点,好吧
There we are.
给你
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯,干杯
Cheers.
干杯
I'm going to ask a huge favor of you since you're here.
既然你来了,我得求你件大事
You want to put me to work.
你想让我去招待人
Yes, please.
对,拜托了
My pleasure. Come.
乐意效劳,来吧