Okay, let's go. No, leave it. Go!
我们走吧,别管了,算了
We're clear upstairs, sir. You need to go.
楼上撤空了,长官,得走了
Director?
局长
Director Fury, do you copy?
弗瑞局长,听到了吗
The Tesseract is with a hostile force.
宇宙魔方被敌人夺走了
I have men down. Hill?
有人负伤,希尔汇报情况
A lot of men still under.
还有很多人被埋
I don't know how many survivors.
不知有多少人生还
Sound a general call.
发出全局通令
I want every living soul not working rescue
所有未参与救援的人
looking for that briefcase.
都去找那个箱子
Roger that.
收到
Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven.
科尔森,回基地去,这是7级事件
As of right now,
从此刻起
we are at war.
我们开战了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办