You have a job,I assume? I keep busy,yeah.
你肯定有工作吧 我猜? 我一直很忙 是的
Imagine having another one on top of it.
想想再有一重压力压着你
That's being a single mom,so I push for order.
做个单身妈妈 所以我强调服从
Am I strict?
我是不是太严厉了?
I suppose,but I do it for his own good.
我想可能是 不过我也是为他好
I want Henry to excel in life.
我希望他从容的生活
I don't think that makes me evil,do you?
我不觉得这是恶毒 你说呢?
I'm sure he's just saying that because of the fairy tale thing.
我相信他只是童话故事看多了
What fairy tale thing?
什么童话故事?
Oh,you know,his book,
你知道的 那本书
how he thinks everyone's a cartoon character from it,
他认为每个人都是里面的童话人物
like his shrink is jiminy cricket.
好比他的心理医生是Jiminy Cricket
I'm sorry. I really have no idea what you're talking about.
抱歉 我真没听懂你在讲什么
You know what? It's none of my business.
没我什么事
He's your kid,and I really should be heading back.
他是你的孩子 我就不掺和了
Of course.
当然
Sneaky bastard.
狡猾的小东西
I don't want to do this.
我不想这样做
It has to be you. I'm not leaving you.
必须是你去 我不会离开你
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
You'll go in there,and you'll be safe from the curse.
你进树屋去 就能逃脱咒语
He said it would be on her 28th birthday.
他不是说她28岁生日么
What's 28 years,when you have eternal love?
有我们永恒的真爱在 28年不过弹指间