You know, that guy's got a beautiful stroke.
那男的杆挥的不错
Look at his pants- no pleats. I like pants like that.
瞧瞧那裤子 一点褶都没有 我喜欢
You think I can get away with something like that?
你觉得我撑得起来那样的裤子吗
Sure. Why not?
有什么撑不起来的
Listen, Shorty, uh, we know each other a long time, right?
小短 我们是老交情了
What, 30 years? Yeah.
有30年了吧 对
And, um, I sense that you got a secret...
我感觉你心里藏了个秘密
that's maybe causing you a lot of anguish.
那个秘密让你痛苦不堪
You heard something, right?
你听说了什么 是不是
Well, I had the same situation with my son, Mitchell.
我儿子米奇尔也曾经这样
Really?
是吗
Yeah, and I didn't handle it too well either.
是 而我处理得不是很好
And, uh, I just want you to know
我只是想告诉你
that you can open up to me,
你可以随时对我敞开心扉
that I'm gonna do all I can to help you.
我会不余遗力地帮助你的
Well, I mean I-
我...
I never said this out loud before to anyone.
我从来没对任何人说过
But I guess, if I did, it would be you.
但我觉得 要说也只能是对你了
It's just that, Jay, you see, I'm, uh-
就是 杰 其实 我...
I'm-
我...
Go ahead. Yeah. Go ahead.
说出来吧 说出来吧
I'm in debt. Huh?
我欠债了 什么