One minute he was fine and then...
前一分钟还好好的 然后就...
Burned right through him whatever it was.
病魔犹如烈火 活活把他给燃尽了
I loved that man.
我敬爱那个人
We both did.
我们都一样
He never had to teach you much but me?
你倒是让他省心 可我就不同了
You remember me at 16?
还记得我十六岁那会儿吗
All I wanted to do
我脑子里只有
was crack skulls and fuck girls.
打打杀杀和骄奢淫逸的念头
He showed me what was what. Aye.
他教会了我是是非非 是啊
Don't look at me like that. It's not his fault I didn't listen.
别这样看我 我没听话不是他的错
I need you Ned...
我需要你 奈德
down at King's Landing
来君临助我
not up here where you're no damn use to anybody.
你躲在这鬼地方 毫无用武之地
Lord Eddard Stark
艾德?史塔克大人
I would name you the Hand of the King.
我将任命你为国王之手 御前首相
I'm not worthy of the honor.
恐怕我不足以胜任此等要职
I'm not trying to honor you.
我可不是为你着想
I'm trying to get you to run my kingdom
我是打算让你来治理国家
while I eat drink and whore my way to an early grave.
而我自己痛痛快快地吃喝玩乐 嫖个过瘾
Damn it Ned stand up.
妈的 奈德 起来
You helped me win the Iron Throne
你既然帮我得到了这张该死的铁椅子
now help me keep the damn thing.
就该帮我保住它吧
We were meant to rule together.
我们注定是要并肩治理国家的
If your sister had lived we'd have been bound by blood.
倘若你妹妹还活着 我们现在就是联姻手足
Well it's not too late.
好在现在也不迟
I have a son you have a daughter.
我有个儿子 你有个女儿
We'll join our houses.
我们两家会结合在一起
It is true what they say about the northern girls.
北境的女孩果然与传言的一样
Did you hear the King's in Winterfell?
你听说国王来临冬城了吗
I did hear something about that.
我确实有所耳闻
And the Queen and her twin brother.
还有王后和她的双胞胎弟弟
They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms.
据说他是七国之内最英俊的男子
And the other brother?
那另一个弟弟呢
The queen has two brothers? There's the pretty one
王后有两个弟弟吗 一个英俊潇洒