That was like watching someone club a baby seal.
刚才就像看人拿木棒打爆小海豹一样
Why wouldn't you just say yes to his friend request?
干嘛不加他好友啊
Because I never check Facebook why would I?
因为我从来不上脸书 加了干啥
So some girl I worked at a movie theater with in 2005
上脸书好让我零五年的同事
can tell me it's raining and she's "totes bummed?"
能给我留言 今天下雨 她"灰常郁闷"吗
Caroline! Better check Facebook page.
卡洛琳 最好检查下你脸书主页哟
Maybe someone just post on your wall.
没准刚有人在你主页上贴了点东西呢
"Han Lee has tagged you in 25 photos?"
"李憨在二十五张照片中圈出了你"
Wanna borrow my seal club yet?
想借我的海豹棒一用吗
That stings.
太伤人了
I've lost like 300 Facebook friends since my father was arrested.
我爸锒铛入狱后 我的脸书好友骤减了三百人
Well your father's probably made that many new friends in prison
没准你爸在牢里也交了这么多新好友呢
so it all evens out.
有失必有得嘛
Okay ready to go?
好了 要走了吗
Do we have to? It's so hot outside.
必须得走吗 外面热死了
When did heat get so hot?
高温什么时候有这么吓人了
Stop fighting it just give in to it.
与其奋力挣扎 不如闭眼享受
I don't know why I'm quoting a rapist.
奇怪 我怎么用了强奸犯的台词
Can't we just stay a little bit longer? We don't have any A.C. At home.
我们不能再待会儿吗 家里都没有空调
I have an A.C. You girls can use.
我有空调 你们可以过来用
You have an air conditioner that works?
你的空调能用啊
Oh it works.
当然能用
That's like an A.C. That just had salami.
你这台空调像刚吃过蒜味香肠似的
There's more salami where that came from.
这台空调还内建另一根"大香肠"呢
And my feet hurt.
我的脚疼死了
Well you gotta stop wearing those stilts and get a pair of skechers
别踩"高跷"上班了 买双平民休闲鞋吧
like normal broke ass waitresses.
破产女招待的基本配置
Skechers? How dare you.
平民休闲鞋 这话你也说得出口
Besides I can't afford new shoes.
再说了 我没钱买新鞋
These cost $900.
这双花了我九百块呢
Well then that's not pain that's karma.
你的脚不是疼 是遭天谴
Look I will help you out okay?
我会帮你的 好吧
I know a place we can go that has designer things at good prices.
我知道有个地方 花小钱也能买名牌
Like a Barney's Warehouse?
就像巴尼时尚卖场吗
Kind of.
差不多吧