手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第一季 > 正文

陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:重回弹药库

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Jimmy, come here a second.

吉米 过来一下
You're gonna sit this one out, all right?
你这次就不参加了 明白吗
Because I screwed up?
就因为上次我弄砸了吗
Tom needs someone bigger in case they find weapons.
万一有武器的话 汤姆需要个大个子帮手
That'll be me. Okay?
也就是我 明白吗
Good. Get some rest.
好 你好好休息吧
All right. We ready?
行 准备好了吗
You're a good soldier, Jimmy.
你是个好战士 吉米

陨落星辰第一季

Lights out!

把电筒关掉
What the hell? Is it Skitters?
怎么回事 是突击者吗
Not gonna die. Not gonna die, hear?
你不会死的 不会死的 听见没
Oh! Oh, Johnny, man, I've been hit, buddy.
强尼 我受伤了 伙计
I've been hit, bro. What the hell happened?
我已经受伤了老兄 到底怎么回事
What do you think happened? I've been shot!
你以为怎么回事 我中弹了
'Cause you shot first! No, I didn't. I didn't.
因为你先开的枪 不 我没有 没有
Shut up! We're supposed to do this on the quiet.
闭嘴 我们本该悄悄进来的
I was quiet!
我刚才没说话
Shut up a second!
少说几句吧
There's no way the robot didn't hear that gunfire.
机器人不可能没听见枪声
What do you want?
你想要什么
Well...You... and your guns.
你 还有你的枪
Listen. You hear that?
听着 听见了吗
Now, you start firing, robot comes in,
现在你要是开枪 机器人就会冲进来
whereas you don't do what we say,
但如果你不按照我们说的去做
we will start picking you off without so much as a whisper.
我们就会悄无声息地消灭你
So you have a choice.
所以你只有一个选择
Put down your guns and come with us.
把枪放下 跟我们走
Why don't you shine a light on yourself,
为什么不照一下自己呢
let me see who I'm talking to?
好让我看看你是谁
Why don't I shine a light on these two instead?
我还不如照一下他俩呢
Put down your guns now,
快把枪放下
or these two get skewered.
否则他俩就会被刺死
Whitey, Cueball, get Billy. Let's go.
小白 光头 扶起比利 我们走
Come on.
快点


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。