Those pancakes smell great.
嗯 薄饼闻起来不错哟
What are you doing with those?
你穿那些是要上哪儿啊
Luke and I are doing a recycling drive.
卢克和我准备开车去收旧东西
If we collect enough bottles
如果能收到够多的瓶子
they build a school in Africa.
就可以在非洲建一所学校了
Wouldn't that be so cool
要是能读一所
to go to a school made out of bottles?
用瓶子堆起来的学校就太给力了
That would certainly be a special school.
那铁定是所特殊学校
Did you hear what I said, parents?
你们有听到我说什么没 爹妈
"Special school"?
"特殊学校"
Okay, nobody make a big deal about it,
好吧 大家先别太大反应
but I just broke up with Dylan.
我和迪兰分了
No Oh, my gosh. Are you okay, honey?
别啊 老天 你没事吧 宝贝
Yeah, I'm fine. I just
嗯 没事 我只是
I need to date someone who has a clue,
我得找个聪明灵活点的男朋友
instead of an idiot
而迪兰就是个傻瓜
who bangs his head every time he rides his bike out of his garage
每次把车骑出车库时都要撞到头
Every time!
每次都是
I'm sorry, honey.
真为你难过 宝贝
I'm sorry for both of you.
我为你俩感到难过
I'll have to text him later.
我一会儿发短信安慰一下他
Mmm. I gotta jump in the shower. I'm gonna be late.
嗯 我得去洗澡了 要迟了
Where are you going?
要去哪儿啊
I'm going to meet my friend Valerie.
去见我的好朋友 瓦莱丽
I haven't seen her in 15 years.
我们15年没见了
We used to work together.
我们之前是同事来着
You worked? Mm-hmm.
你上过班? 嗯哼
Can't imagine you working.
想不出来你上班是什么样子
Luke, let me tell you something.
卢克 我跟你说
That is very offensive to women.
这样对女性说话很不礼貌
Your mom works very hard.
你老妈工作时很卖力
It's just now she works for us.
只是她现在选择照顾我们