Why, Cam?
为啥 小卡
So at parties
那样参加派对时
I can tell everyone my partner is one of the Supremes.
我就可以向大家卖弄我男友"法力高强"
There he is-the steely, grizzled veteran...
瞧瞧 精壮如钢铁的灰发老朽
ready to do battle with the plucky upstart.
要和勇猛小胖星大干一场
Speed versus grace.
速度对战优雅
Brute force versus -Let's just do this.
野性战... 直接办正事儿吧
Jay and I are both gym rats.
杰和我都喜欢健身
I love the sauna. That's the dry heat.
我爱桑拿那种干热的感觉
And the steam, wet.
还有湿热的蒸汽
And, of course, I am just a kook for racquetball.
我也超迷手球式墙球的
Club champ two years in a row,
连续两年拿俱乐部冠军
Tonganoxie, Missouri Rec Center.
在密苏里州通加诺克西的健康中心
So, naturally, Jay and I have been trying for months...
所以杰和我这几个月都在计划
to get together to bang the old hollow rubber ball around.
一起去打一场球赛
I have been avoiding this day like the plague.
我真是竭尽全力在躲那场比赛
I mean, part of going to the gym is the lockerroom atmosphere.
去健身 一方面是冲着那种气氛
And if I'm there with a gay guy,
但如果身边有一个基佬
it's-it's just not gonna be the same.
气氛就完全毁了
I mean, for me, it's a locker room.
对我来说 更衣室就是更衣室
For him, it's a showroom.
但对他 就是脱衣舞厅
She doesn't get it.
她不懂的