Welcome, everyone, to the second race of the World Grand Prix, where the big news continues to be allinol.
欢迎各位来到世界赛车大奖赛的第二站,聚合油的新闻依然占据头条。
Sir Miles Axlerod spoke to the press earlier today to answer questions about its safety.
麦尔斯·艾克斯勒洛德爵士于今天早些时候就安全性问题回答了媒体提问。
An independent panel of scientists has determined that allinol is completely safe, okay? Safe. There it is.
一支独立的科学调查团已经做出结论认为聚合油是绝对安全的,行了吗?是安全的,就这样。
So the race will go on, folks. But the question everyone is asking: Will the real Lightning McQueen show up today?
因此比赛会继续,观众们。但每个人都关心的问题是:闪电麦坤会展现出他的冠军本色吗?
He'd better. Talk about a home track advantage.
最好是这样,说到主场优势。
Francesco Bernoulli grew up racing on this course.
弗朗西斯科·伯努利就是在这种赛道上长大的。
Signore e signori, in the pole position, Numero Uno, Francesco!
女士们先生们,成绩领先的1号,弗朗西斯科!
Bellissima! Thank you for your support! And your big mistake, McQueen!
美女们!谢谢你们的支持!也谢谢你的重大失误,麦坤!
In secondo position, numero 95, Lightninga McQueena!
屈居第二位的95号,闪电麦坤!
McQueena, is everything OK? If you're worried about your fuel, man, don't. It's perfectly safe.
麦坤,你没事吧?如果你担心燃料,那没必要,它绝对安全。
No, guys, I just really wish Mater were here. Francesco understands, McQueen.
不是,我只是希望脱线也在这儿。弗朗西斯科理解你,麦坤。
Oh, great, here it comes. What do you got, Francesco?
哦,又来了。你想说什么,弗朗西斯科?
For famous race cars like Francesco and, well, you, to be far away from home is not easy.
对于著名的赛车来说,比如弗朗西斯科,你远离家乡的确是不好过的。
I think you forgot the insulting part of that insult. Is a no insult.
你好像忘了损我了。我不是损你。
When a Francesco is away from home, he misses his mama, just like a you miss your tow truck amico.
弗朗西斯科出门在外的时候,会想念他的妈妈就像你想念你的拖车朋友一样。
Gee, I maybe misjudged you, because that's exactly... Of course, I am at home, and my mama is right here.
天,我以前是不是误会了你,这实在是…当然了,现在我就在家门口,而且我妈妈就在那儿。
Mama! Don't worry, Mama, McQueen is very sad. I will beat his cry baby bottom today!
妈妈!别担心,妈妈,麦坤很不开心。今天我会打这个爱哭宝宝的屁屁的!
And there's the insult we were missing.
这才到损我的部分。
Darrell, the racers are settling in as they head to the Italian countryside.
达雷尔,赛车们已经就位了正向着意大利乡村进发。