手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第1集:凛冬将至(14)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Do you think Joffrey will like me?

你觉得乔佛里王子会喜欢我吗
What if he thinks I'm ugly?
要是他觉得我不好看呢
Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived.
那他就是世界上最蠢的王子
He's so handsome.
他是那么的英俊潇洒
When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait?
我们何时结婚 很快吗 还是要等一阵子
Hush now. Your father hasn't even said yes.
先别提这个 你父亲还没同意呢
Why would he say no?
他怎么会拒绝

He'd be the second most powerful man in the kingdoms.

他将成为王国里一人之下 万人之上的男人
He'd have to leave home.
那样他就不得不离开家乡
He'd have to leave me.
不得不离开我
And so would you.
你也是
You left your home to come here.
你当初就是离开家乡来到这里
And I'd be queen someday.
而我有朝一日会当王后
Please make father say yes!
拜托让父亲同意吧
Sansa... Please please!
珊莎 求你了 求你了
It's the only thing I ever wanted.
这是我这辈子唯一的心愿
Fill that up! Boys Rodrik come on.
满上 小伙子们 罗德利克 来来来
Come on!
干了
Is he dead yet?
还没砍死吗
Uncle Benjen.
班扬叔叔
You got bigger.
你长大了
Rode all day. Didn't want to leave you alone with the Lannisters.
赶了一天路 不想让你独自面对兰尼斯特家
Why aren't you at the feast?
你怎么不去参加宴席
Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family
史塔克夫人认为 今晚若让私生子同桌用餐
to seat a bastard in their midst.
对王族是一种侮辱
Well you're always welcome on the wall.
长城倒是永远欢迎你
No bastard was ever refused a seat there.
私生子在那儿都有座
So take me with you when you go back.
那回去的时候带我一道走吧
Jon... Father will let me if you ask him.
琼恩 只要你跟父亲说 他一定会同意
I know he will.
我能肯定

重点单词   查看全部解释    
insult ['insʌlt]

想一想再看

vt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂
n. 侮辱,辱骂

 
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

联想记忆
hush [hʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 肃静,安静,沉默
vi. 安静下来,掩饰

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。