What did you do?
你做了什么
You think I had something to do with this?
你觉得这事跟我有关系吗
It is curious that the Mayor is here.
没道理镇长女士也在这里啊
I'm here because I'm his emergency contact.
我在这儿是因为我是他的紧急联络人
You know him?
你认识他吗
I found him
几年前
on the side of the road years ago with no I.D.
我在路边发现了他 不知道他是谁
I brought him here.
我把他带到这里
Mayor Mills saved his life.
米尔斯镇长救了他一命
Will he be okay? Okay?
他会没事吗 没事吗
The man's been on feeding tubes for years under constant supervision.
几年来他一直依赖饲管生活还需要密切监控
He needs to get back here right away or quite honestly
他得马上回来 否则 说句实话
"okay" might be a pipe dream.
"没事"完全是白日梦
Well then let's quit yapping and start looking.
好吧 那就别废话了赶紧开始找
That's what we're doing. Just stay out of this dear.
我们正在找 你就别插手了 亲爱的
And since I clearly can't keep you away from my son...
既然我无法让你远离我儿子
I guess I'm just gonna have to keep my son away from you.
我想至少可以让他远离你
Enjoy my shirt
衣服送你了
because that's all you're getting.
因为其它你什么都得不到
Sheriff?
警长
Find John Doe.
把无名氏找回来
You heard Dr. Whale.
你听到威尔医生说的话了吧
Time is precious.
时间宝贵
Doctor how long between your rounds since you last saw him?
医生 你最后一次见他距离发现他失踪事隔多久
12 hours or so.
大约12个小时
Then that's what we need to account for.
那么搞清楚这段时间发生就可以了
You two were the only employees on the floor last night...
昨晚只有你们俩在这层楼
and you saw nothing?
你们什么都没看到吗
Not a thing.
什么都没有
Did anyone walk by?
有人来过吗
I didn't see nothin'.
我什么都没看到
Ms. Blanchard was there anything unusual you saw during your trip with your class?
布兰切特女士 在你带学生过来的时候看到什么不寻常的了吗
I don't think so.
没有
We're looking at the wrong tape.
这不是我们要看的监控录像带
This is the ward where Henry's class put up decorations.
这是亨利他们班装饰过的那个病房
If this was really the tape from last night
如果这真是昨晚的监控录像
we'd see the banners the kids hung.
我们应该看得到孩子们挂起来的横幅
You fell asleep again.
你又睡着了吧
You selling me out? I ain't getting fired for this.
你出卖我 我又不会因此被开除
At least I don't drink on the job.
至少我没在工作的时候喝酒
Gentlemen enough.
先生们 够了
Where's the real tape?
真正的监控录像呢
Oh he walked out alone. He's okay.
他一个人走出去了 他没事
Four hours ago.
这是4个小时前
Where does this door lead? The woods.
这扇门通向哪里 森林
I thought you weren't the jewelry type.
我以为你不喜欢珠宝