Our internals are showing a nice bump in the numbers.
我们内部计票的结果不错
You made a big difference.
你功不可没啊
The president is grateful, and so am I.
总统很感谢你,我也是
Well, it's a team effort, right?
这是团队努力的成果
Excuse me. I have yet to say hello to your better half.
抱歉,我还没和你太太问好
How'd it go at Stanford? Well, I think.
斯坦福的事怎么样,我觉得还不错
The Dean's a republican, so there was not a lot of small talk.
校长是共和党人,所以没怎么寒暄
But he seemed open to considering it. We'll know more next week.
但他似乎愿意考虑一下,下周就知道了
That's terrific. I appreciate your helping me out.
太好了,感谢你帮我一把
Oh, I didn't do anything. Anybody can book a plane ticket.
我什么都没做,谁都会订张机票
That's not true. You covered for me.
不是这样的,你帮我打了掩护
Well, we have to keep the important things in perspective, right?
我们得去照顾那些重要的事
Don't think it's bought you any favors.
别以为这样我就欠你人情了
Kindness isn't kindness if you expect a reward.
求回报的善举只是伪善
The man of the hour!
风云人物来了
Not yet. The votes are still coming in.
还不是,票数还没统计完
Hey, how'd you vote? I voted yes.
你怎么投的,我投的赞成票
Voting. I knew I forgot something.
投票,我就知道我忘了什么
We got this.
交给我们吧
There's some sparkling grape juice there to celebrate.
喝点葡萄汽水来庆祝一下吧
30 seconds remaining. 30 seconds.
还有30秒 30秒
Looking good.
看上去不错
Come on, everyone. Let's go.
大家快投票吧
Everyone's voting along party lines.
大家都在按党派归属投票
See? This is what happens when we all stick together.
你瞧,这就是齐心协力的结果
This is an easy win for us.
胜利如此简单
15 seconds.
15秒
Vote now. Ten seconds.
快投票 10秒
Come on.
加油
This can't be happening.
这不可能
Members, please cast your votes now.
与会成员,请马上投票
Voting is closed.
投票结束
Hr 4913 is defeated.
4913号法案没有通过
Doug. I thought we had it.
道格,我以为我们赢定了
So this means it's dead?
那法案就没戏了
It's such a shame. All of that hard work.
真可惜,我们付出了那么多努力
I wanna know who lied.
我要知道谁撒谎了