When do I meet with the Khal?
我何时能与卡奥面谈
We need to begin planning the invasion.
我们得商讨出战事宜
If Khal Drogo has promised you a crown
卓戈卡奥既已许你王冠
you shall have it. When?
便不会食言 那要何时给我
When their omens favor war.
待到他们的预兆显示宜战
I piss on Dothraki omens.
去他妈的多斯拉克预兆
I've waited 17 years to get my throne back.
我为夺回王位已苦苦等了十七年
A Dothraki wedding
在多斯拉克婚礼上
without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair.
若没有闹出至少三条人命 就算是失败
A small gift for the new khaleesi...
薄礼一份 献与新卡丽熙
Songs and Histories from the Seven Kingdoms.
这是七国历史和歌谣传奇
Thank you ser.
多谢这位爵士
Are you from my country?
你可是我故国臣民
Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island.
在下熊岛的乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士
I served your father for many years.
曾服侍先王多年
Gods be good I hope to always serve the rightful king.
上天保佑 我愿永远服侍真龙天子