Are you as good with a spear as you used to be?
你的枪术还有当年精准吗
No but I'm still better than you.
不比当年了 但较你还是略胜一筹
I know what I'm putting you through.
我也知道这样让你为难
Thank you for saying yes.
但总归多谢你能应允下来
I only ask you because I need you.
不是逼不得已 我不会请你出山
You're a loyal friend.
你是我的忠诚老友
You hear me? A loyal friend.
听见没 忠诚老友
The last one I've got.
除你之外别无他人
I hope I'll serve you well. You will.
我希望能堪此大任 一定会的
And I'll make sure you don't look so fucking grim all the time.
而且保证让你一改这副冷冰冰的德性
Come on boys let's go kill some boar!
走吧 小伙子们 去猎几头野猪回来
Come on you.
走吧
Stop! Stop.
停 停
Are you completely mad?
你是不是疯了
He saw us. It's all right it's all right.
他瞧见我们了 放心 没事
It's all right. He saw us!
没事 他瞧见我们了
I heard you the first time.
我听见了
Quite the little climber aren't you?
你这小家伙还真能爬啊
How old are you boy? 10.
小鬼 你几岁啦 十岁