手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 复仇者联盟1 > 正文

复仇者联盟1(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:钢铁侠的新战甲

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Sir, I've turned off the arc reactor

先生,我已关闭方舟反应堆
but the device is already selfsustaining.
但那个装置已能自续供能了
Shut it down, Dr Selvig.
关掉它,塞尔维格博士
It's too late!
太迟了
She can't stop now.
现在没法停了
She wants to show us something!
她有东西要给我们看
A new universe.
一个新宇宙
Okay.
随便你
The barrier is pure energy.
那层屏障是纯能量
It's unbreachable.
无法打破
Yeah, I got that.
看出来了
Plan B.
换招

复仇者联盟1

Sir, the Mark 7 is not ready for deployment.

先生,马克7型尚不能调用
Then skip the spinning rims. We're on the clock.
那就不要轮子了,我们没时间了
Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity.
你是来求我发慈悲的吗
Actually, I'm planning to threaten you.
其实我是来吓唬你的
You should have left your armour on for that.
那你可不该把铁甲脱了
Yeah.
是啊
It's seen a bit of mileage,
不过感觉穿上也没用
and you've got the glow stick of destiny.
毕竟你拿着终结者型蓝杖呢
Would you like a drink?
来一杯吗
Stalling me won't change anything.
拖时间是没用的
No, no. Threatening.
不不不,是吓唬
No drink? Are you sure?
真不喝吗
I'm having one.
我可要来一杯
The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that.
齐塔瑞大军要来了,谁都休想阻止
What have I to fear?
我还怕什么
The Avengers.
复仇者联盟
That's what we call ourselves. We're sort of like a team.
我们给自己起的名字,就是个团队
"Earth's mightiest heroes"type thing.
全球最猛的英雄什么的
Yes, I've met them.
见过了,不过如此
Yeah.
好吧
It takes us a while to get any traction,I'll give you that one.
我承认磨合是花了些时间
But let's do a head count, here.
不过我们来数数吧
Your brother, the demigod,
我们有你的半神老哥
a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend.
一名超级大兵,不负盛名的活传奇
A man with breathtaking angermanagement issues,
一个发起脾气能吓死人的人
a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella,
两个顶级刺客,而你小子
you've managed to piss off every single one of them.
把他们都惹恼了
That was the plan.
我就是这么打算的
Not a great plan.
我看你是没想清楚
When they come,
等他们来了
and they will,
放心,他们会来的
they'll come for you.
那就是冤有头债有主
I have an army.
我有一支大军
We have a Hulk.
我们有绿巨人
I thought the beast had wandered off.
那野兽不是跑丢了吗
You're missing the point. There is no throne.
重点不在那儿,你别做皇帝梦了
There is no version of this where you come out on top.
你是绝不可能称王称霸的
Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us,
或许你大军降至,或许我们抵挡不了
but it's all on you.
但帐都会记到你头上
Because if we can't protect the Earth,
我们要是保护不了地球
you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it.
绝对会为之复仇
How will your friends have time for me
要是他们忙着打你
when they are so busy fighting you?
哪有时间陪我玩
This usually works.
以前没出过问题啊
Well, performance issues, it's not uncommon.
性能失常神马的,也不算罕见啦
One out of five...
五个男人就有一个...
Jarvis, anytime now. Jarvis, anytime now.
贾维斯,随时可以了
You will all fall before me.
你们都会败在我脚下
Deploy!
调用
Deploy!
快点的
And there's one other person you pissed off.
你还惹恼了一个人
His name was Phil.
他叫菲尔

重点单词   查看全部解释    
threaten ['θretn]

想一想再看

v. 威胁,恐吓

 
avenge [ə'vendʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 为 ... 报复,报仇

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
deploy [di'plɔi]

想一想再看

v. 展开,配置,部署

联想记忆
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
uncommon [ʌn'kɔmən]

想一想再看

adj. 不寻常的,不凡的,罕有的

联想记忆
threatening ['θretniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现

 
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
legend ['ledʒənd]

想一想再看

n. 传说,传奇

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。