Come in. I've been waiting for you.
进来 我等很久了
Hi,I just
我只是…
Oh,my God! Monica! Oh,my God!
天啊,摩妮卡
I'm sorry! I was I was taking a nap.
抱歉抱歉 我正在睡午觉
Since when do you take naps in that position?
你从何时开始 用那种怪姿势睡觉?
Tell me you were waiting for a guy. Please tell me.
摩妮卡,你是在等男人吧? 拜托你说是在等男人
Yes,I was. A guy.
没错,我在等男人
From work.
公司同事
I'm seeing a guy from work!
我最近跟同事约会
That cute waiter guy that looks like a nonthreatening Ray Liotta?
那个长得像雷李欧塔亲切版的 帅哥服务生?
That one!
就是他
Give me a second. I'm just going to grab a jacket.
我马上就闪人 我只是回来拿件外套
When I get back, I want every little detail.
等我回来可要告诉我详情
Maybe that's him.
他可能来了
It's just Joey and Ross.
只是乔伊跟罗斯
Why aren't you at the movie?
你们不是去看电影吗?
Ross was so loud,they threw us out.
对啊,可是罗斯讲电话太吵 才被电影院轰出来
I had to talk loud because the movie was loud!
电影太吵,我当然得大声讲
He's talking to London.
他打电话去伦敦
Did he get in touch with Emily?
为什么?他找到艾蜜莉了?
No,not yet. He's hoping that someone will help him get in touch with her.
还没,但是他打给女方亲戚 希望有人愿意帮他
I don't care if I said some other girl's name,you prissy old twit!
就算我说错名字又如何 你这大惊小怪的笨蛋
Way to suck up to the family!
罗斯,你巴结姻亲真有一套
I'm so glad you're all here. My office finally got wrinkle-free fax paper!
真高兴大家都在 我们公司终于买免皱传真纸了