手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第131期:旧书

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

童话镇第一季.jpg

The missing pages where are they?

被撕掉的那几页在哪里

It's an old book. Stuff's missing.

这是本旧书 难免缺页

What do you care?

干嘛这么大反应

I care because you think I'm some Evil Queen.

因为你觉得我像巫后

And that hurts me Henry.

这让我很难过 亨利

I'm your mother. No you're not.

我是你妈妈 不 你不是

Well then who is?

那你妈妈是谁

That woman you brought here?

你带回来的那个女人吗

I don't like what she or this book is doing to you.

我不喜欢她和这本书对你的影响

Thankfully both are no longer an issue.

谢天谢地 两者都不再是问题了

What?

怎么了

Hey how about that?

钟响了 不错吧

Guess those rusty old innards finally straightened themselves out huh?

看来钟内生锈的零件终于自我修复了

Yes how about that indeed.

对 确实是这么回事

Did you know the honey crisp tree is the most vigorous and hardy of all apple trees?

你可知道 在众多苹果树中蜜脆树是最有生命力 最抗寒的吗

It can survive temperatures as low as 40 below and keep growing.

即使在零下40度 它也能存活生长

It can weather any storm.

它能经受任何风暴

I have one that I've tended to since I was a little girl...

从小我就希望能自己种一棵

And to this day I have yet to taste anything more delicious than the fruit it offers.

时至今日 我都没尝到过比它更美味的水果

Thanks.

谢谢

I'm sure you'll enjoy them on your drive home.

这筐够你在路上享用了

Actually I'm gonna stay for a while.

其实 我想在这里待上一阵

I'm not sure that's such a good idea.

我觉得这主意不怎么样

Henry has enough issues.He doesn't need you confusing him.

亨利的问题已经够多了,你不要再给他增添困扰了。

All due respect madame mayor the fact that you have now threatened me twice in the last 12 hours makes me want to stay more.

恕我直言 镇长女士十二小时内 你威胁了我两次让我更想留在这里了

Since when were apples a threat?

送苹果也算是威胁吗

I can read between the lines.

我知道你话里有话

Sorry. I just want to make sure Henry's okay.

抱歉 我只想确定亨利没事

He's fine dear.

他很好 亲爱的

Any problems he has are being taken care of.

他所有的麻烦都在得到解决

What does that mean?

这是什么意思

It means I have him in therapy.

意思是 我在让他接受治疗

It's all under control.

一切都在掌控之中

Take my advice Ms. Swan only one of us knows what's best for Henry.

接受我的劝告 斯旺女士,我们中只有一人知道 什么对亨利最有益

Yeah I'm starting to think you're right about that.

是的 我开始觉得你说得没错了

It's time for you to go.

你该离开了

Or what?

否则如何

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confusing [kən'fju:ziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人困惑的,令人费解的 动词confuse的现

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
therapy ['θerəpi]

想一想再看

n. 疗法,治疗

 
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
threat [θret]

想一想再看

n. 威胁,凶兆
vt. 威胁, 恐吓

 
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
vigorous ['vigərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 精力充沛的,元气旺盛的,有力的

 


关键字: 美剧 童话镇 旧书

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。