Come in! Yeah, Denholm. Yeah, yeah. No no no...No, they've been fine so far. Yeah. I think we're gonna get on great.
请进!是,丹农。是的,没错。没有没有... 目前为止他们表现都挺好的。对,我想我们会相处的很融洽。
Yeah, I know. All right then, now you take care. All right, yeah I will, yeah. Ok! Ok, take care, take care! Ok bye! Bye!
嗯,我知道。那先这样,你多保重啊。好的,明白,我会的。好的!好的,保重,保重好的!再见!再见啦!
Oh, so, hello! What can I do you fo...What can I do for you?
哦,你们好!我能做你... 我能为你做点什么?
Hello. I was just wondering...Do you want me to connect up your phone?
你好。我是在想,你需要我帮你接上电话线吗?
No no no...No. It's working. I was just talking to Denholm then.
不不不 ...不用。电话能用。我刚刚还跟丹农通过电话呢。
But how? !
这也能打?!
Oh do you mind...Do you mind closing the door for me?
你介意... 你介意帮我关一下门吗?
Oh yeah, sure.
当然不介意,没问题。
Yeah. From the other side...
请从外面关好吗?
Of course. Like this? That's it!
好的。像这样吗?没错!
With me on the... Thanks!
我站在... 多谢!
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Oh yes, Moss, I'm fine! The nurse said I didn't do myself any serious damage.
没事,莫斯,我很好!护士说我没给自己造成任何严重损伤。
I'm standing over here!
我站在这儿呢!
I know, I know, I'm joking, I'm fine! What we gonna do about her?
我知道,我跟你开个玩笑。我没事!我们该怎么对付她?
Well, I just went in, and she was having a pretend conversation.
我刚才进去,她正在假装打电话。
Really? Yes. She's a little bit weird...to say the least.
真的吗?没错。她有点脑残...至少可以这么说。
What's that?
那是什么?
Oh just water. Sometimes I get a hot ear, and this helps cool it down.
就是水。有时我耳朵会发热,这个能帮我降降温。
She is quite the oddbod. Did you notice how she didn't even get excited when she saw this original ZXIT 1?
她真是个怪胎。你注意到没,她看到这台原版ZXIT一代一点都不激动?
Yeah, that was weird. It's almost as if she doesn't know anything about computers.
就是,那还真是脑残。而且她几乎一点都不懂电脑。
What? !
什么?!
Look what you did!
干嘛?看看你弄的!
Oh don't worry. That's why I always make 2 cups of tea. Anyway, what were we talking about?
没关系。这就是为何我沏茶总是沏两杯。对了,刚才说到哪了?
Oh, her not knowing anything about computers.
哦,说她不懂电脑。
What? !
什么?!