Claire, they're against everything we stand for.
克莱尔,他们的立场和我们完全相反
It's harmless. They'll send the video
没关系的,他们会把影片
to a few of their investors and make some commercials.
发给几个投资者,做些宣传
This makes me very uncomfortable... the idea...
这让我很不舒服
They are sending the film crew, Gillian,
他们会派摄制组来,吉莉安
so please work with them on that.
请好好配合他们
One of my colleagues is looking into Peter Russo.
我的同事在调查彼得·罗素
The assumption is you strongarmed him into closing the shipyard.
她认为是你强迫他关闭造船厂的
Where does your colleague get their information?
你同事从哪里得来的消息
I don't know.
我不知道
Allocating the D.O.D. budget is always a freeforall.
国防部预算的分配一直是自由竞争
Did you pressure him?
你对他施过压吗
There were certain people that were gonna benefit
船厂早日关闭
from the base closing sooner rather than later.
确实对某些人有好处
I didn't strongarm Peter.
我没有强迫彼得
I advised him to trade in a losing hand for a winning one.
我只是建议他化腐朽为优势
How did he stand to win?
他得到什么优势了
He made allies out of enemies.
化敌为友
That's a very valuable thing in Congress.
这在国会非常可贵
I wish I could give you something juicier,
真希望我能给你更有料的信息
but the shipyard closing was just politics as usual.
但造船厂的关闭只是寻常的政治手腕
I assume your colleague is Ms. Skorsky.
我猜那个同事是斯克斯基女士
Does she know we're talking?
她知道我们在联系吗
No. Of course not.
当然不知道
Be in touch.
保持联络
More than you ever wanted to know about Raymond Alan Tusk...
雷蒙德·艾伦·塔斯克的全部资料
the companies he controls, political contributions.
他掌控的公司,政治贡献
A GQ article entitled "Backwoods billionaire"
《GQ》的文章 《乡野亿万富翁》
is about his humble midwestern lifestyle. Jesus.
说的是他在中西部的低调生活,老天
There's also a copy of the financial disclosure requirements
还有一份财务状况的披露要求
and details of the blind trust.
和保密委托的细节
I think the trust is where you want to focus.
我觉得你该从委托入手
Could Linda be behind all this?
这会是琳达的主意吗
To what end?
什么目的
To get you out of town for a few days
调你出城几天
while they continue the search without your interference.
他们好不受干扰地继续调查
The President has no reason to mistrust me.
总统没理由不信任我
Unless Linda told him you want the Vice Presidency.
除非琳达告诉他你想当副总统
No. She's in way too deep.
不,她陷得太深了
We misjudged her on the Secretary of State nomination.
国务卿提名的事我们就失误了
That was different. She blindsided me.
那不一样,那次是攻我不备
Now she knows my eyes are wide open.
现在她知道我眼观六路呢
Do you want the Gaffney bag or regular business?
您要私人行装还是商务行头
Regular business. Tusk can dress down if he wants to,
商务行头,塔斯克愿穿便服是他的事
but I'm representing the White House.
但我代表的是白宫
Oh, and get Walter Doyle onto Tusk.
让沃尔特·道尔查塔斯克
Let's see if we can dig up anything.
看看能挖到什么料
I'll call him right now.
我这就打给他
And keep your eye on Janine Skorsky while I'm away.
我离开这段时间留意简宁·斯克斯基
She's been prying into Russo.
她在打听罗素的事
What does she know?
她知道什么
She knows the right questions to ask.
她的问题切中要害
I want to make sure she doesn't get the right answers.
要确保她得不到正确答案
I'm on it.
我知道了
McCuddin.
麦喀顿
McCuddin.
麦喀顿
What was that?
你说什么
McCuddin Air Force Base.
麦喀顿空军基地
BRAC hearing. Was there on April 12th.
军事基地整合委员会于4月12日举行听证
David Rasmussen stepped down less than a week later.
不到一周后大卫·拉斯姆森离职
Womack takes his place. So maybe...
乌麦克接替了他,很可能...
Wait. Slow down.
等下,慢点
McCudden is in his district.
麦喀顿在他的选区
Is that the shipyard thing?
是造船厂那事吗
Janine, call me back.
简宁,给我回电
I think it was Womack who pressured Russo.
我想是乌麦克给罗素施了压
Russo was probably just earning a favor
罗素可能只是想卖个人情
he could cash in later.
回头再找回来
I'm around.
我随时都在
Did you ever have to fight her to kill a story?
你有没有为阻止她报道而跟她争过
Janine?
简宁吗
Yeah. When she worked for you.
对,她还是你手下的时候
Only when I knew she was wrong.
只有在我知道她不对的时候
She's trying to draw up this whole conspiracy thing
她想写一篇阴谋论的报道
with Russo and Frank Underwood
涉及罗素,弗兰克·安德伍德
and the whole shipyard closing.
还有造船厂关闭的事
But I'm pretty sure she's wrong.
我觉得是她错了
Pretty sure isn't the same as certain. No. I am certain.
觉得不代表确定,不,我确定
How do you know? I have sources.
你怎么知道,我有联络人
Underwood? No.
安德伍德吗,不是
No. Never mind. I'll figure it out.
算了,我再想想