Are you home? Pick up! I need food. I want to order something. I am craving guacamole. I'm pulling up.
你在家吗?接电话!我饿死了,想叫点外卖。今天特别想吃鳄梨沙拉。我马上到家。
I was here all night. I had my phoneon silent.
我一整晚都呆在家。我的电话静音了。
You two were close?
你们两个走得很近吗?
Yeah. Real close for the past year. This whole stalking mess brought us closer. We met in a spin class at the gym.
是的,去年开始熟络起来。跟踪者的事情让我们两个走得更近了。我们是在健身房的单车课上认识的。
She told me she was being harassed at the last place. I told her that-when next door became available. She moved in.
她说在上一个住所有人骚扰她。隔壁房间空出来以后我告诉了她。她就搬进来了。
Were you two ever involved?
你们有过关系吗?
No. We were just friends.
没有,我们只是朋友。
But you wanted more.
可是你并不满足。
No. We were just friends.
不,我们只是朋友。
Do all the apartment shave a view of the hollywood sign?
所有的公寓都可以看到好莱坞的标志吗?
On the north side.
北边的可以。
You an actor?
你是演员吗?
I'm a realtor.
我是房产经纪人。
But you came to L.A. to be an actor.
可是你来洛杉矶是为了当演员。
Yeah. 10 years ago, but I'm a realtor now.
对,十年前是这样,可我现在做房地产。
Was Kate involved with anyone?
凯特有跟谁在一起吗?
The last guy was over a year ago, a banker Larry Myers.
她上段感情是在一年前,一个叫拉里·迈尔斯的银行家。
Didn't last long. Turns out he was married. She found out. She dumped him.
没持续多久。原来他是有妇之夫。她发现之后就甩了他。
Could I use your bathroom? I can't pee next door. It's a quasi crime scene.
能借用一下你的卫生间吗?我不能在隔壁小解,那可是疑似犯罪现场。
Then you're gonna have to go hold it.
那你只能忍着了。
You're not gonna snoop through my stuff. I'm not Kate's stalker.
我不会让你乱翻我的东西。我没有跟踪凯特。
Yes. Hold it, Jack.
对,忍着吧,杰克。
Did Kate ever suspect Larry Myers?
凯特怀疑过拉里·迈尔斯吗?
At first. She asked him point blank. He denied it.
一开始怀疑过,她直接问过他。他否认了。
She didn't want to falsely accuse him. He was married with kids.
她不想盲目起诉他。他结婚了,还有孩子。
Thank you.
谢谢你。