Hi. Yeah. Yeah. Tell Beth I can meet her. I'll be right there.
喂,好的,好的。告诉贝丝我可以去找她。我会准时到的。
Lori Carter, 30, works in Finance downtown. She was attacked in a parking garage. First responders handled the report.
洛丽·卡特,30岁,市中心金融机构工作。在停车场内受到袭击。第一目击者报了警。
Is she ok?
她没事吧?
Her eyes suffered some burns, but she's ok. She's gonna be released today.
眼睛有烧伤,不过人没事。今天就可以出院了。
Good morning.
早上好。
He's been harassing me for over a year now...letters, gifts. I thought it was harmless.
他已经骚扰我一年了,信件,礼物。我以为这些不会造成什么伤害。
Why didn't you call the police?
为什么不叫警察?
I know the law. You can't prosecute someone for scaring you. He didn't hurt or threaten me.
我懂法律,不能因为某人吓你而起诉他。他也没有伤害或者威胁我。
Do you know Kate Edwards?
你认识凯特·爱德华兹吗?
Yeah. Not well. She lived in my apartment before me. I took over her lease.
认识,但不熟,她曾住过我现在的公寓。我在她之后租了那间房子。
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的?
Through my spin instructor Kurt. We went to the same gym.
通过我的动感单车教练库尔特。我们都去同一家健身房。
And Troy Gunn?
特洛伊·耿呢?
There was a Troy who was friends with Kate.
我知道有个叫特洛伊的和凯特是朋友。
We're going to need access to your home.
我们需要去你家看看。
Ok, but why?
好的,可是有什么事吗?
You haven't heard about Kate?
你没听说凯特的事吗?
I work 80 hours a week. She's not a close friend. What?
我一周工作80个小时。她也不是我的密友,怎么了?
She was murdered two nights ago.
两天前她被杀死了。
Burned alive.
活活烧死。
Stay on this corridor. I don't want her alone tonight.
待在走廊里。我不想让她今晚独自一人。
I've seen transference in stalking before, but I've never encountered one man who was stalking two women at the same time.
我在之前跟踪案件中见过移情现象发生,但从没见过一个跟踪狂同时跟踪两名女子。
Dual psychosis maybe?
可能是精神分裂?
Well, they lived in the same apartment, they went to the same gym.
她们都住过同一间公寓,去过同一家健身房。
How about you go to the gym, see who else is a member there, talk to that spin instructor.
你去一下健身房怎么样,看看还有什么人是那里的会员,跟那个单车教练谈谈。
I'll meet you at Lori's. We need to find this guy fast.
之后在洛丽家汇合。得赶紧找出这个人。