When sunny gets blue ?
当阳光变暗?
Her eyes get gray and cloudy ?
她的眼里也升起雾霾?
One last one? Another.
最后一杯? 再来一个
Begins to fall ?
雨开始下 ?
Pitter-patter, pitter-patter ?
淅淅沥沥,淅淅沥沥?
Love is gone, so... ?
爱人已去… ?
Can I get you something? White wine.
喝点什么,白葡萄酒
Put that on my tab.
记在我账上
Thank you. My pleasure.
谢谢,荣幸之极
They're about to call last call.
他们马上要打烊了
That's all right. I don't have much of a tolerance.
没关系,我也喝不了多少
One more?
再来一杯?
No. I'm good.
不用了
You should head upstairs.
你该上楼去睡
I was waiting for you.
我一直在等你
Is that the new faucet? Yeah.
这是个新水龙头? 嗯
How'd it go?
进展如何
Not good. Remy's up to something.
不太好,雷米在准备
He's not returning my phone calls.
他不接我电话
What can I do?
我能帮忙吗
Tell me what you were dreaming.
告诉我你做了什么梦
Oh, it was so awful, Francis.
很可怕的梦,弗朗西斯
He's not letting me sleep either.
我也因为他睡不着
Yeah. It's not him. It's the kids.
不是他,是孩子们
I was playing with them in the backyard,
我在后院和他们玩
and the girl was climbing on the vines,
女孩爬上一跟藤条
and I kept telling her to stop and get down, and...
我让她下来别爬了,然后…
The vines just took hold of her, and they wouldn't let go.
藤条缠住她不肯放开
And she was screaming so loud,
她喊得声嘶力竭
and I just kept pulling harder and harder,
我使劲使劲拉她
and she just ripped in half.
然后她就劈成两半了
Come here. Come here. Okay.
好了好了,没事了
Jesus!
操!
You wait until after 2:00 in the morning to return my call?
你凌晨两点才肯回我电话吗
You trying to get my voice-mail?
你收到我的语音信息没
The conversations we're having
我们要讨论的事
we can't be having on cell phones.
不能在电话里说
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Claire is sleeping upstairs.
克莱尔在楼上睡觉
You shouldn't have gone to see Cunningham.
你不该去见坎宁安
He says you didn't bring up Tusk.
他说你没提塔斯克的事
You really think he'd admit to that?
你觉得他会承认?
If we go through with this, it's insider trading.
如果我们要干这件事,必须是私底下的
He didn't strike me as a man hearing the news for the second time.
他的反应看起来不像是已经听过这件事了
You want to believe I'm playing games? I can walk away from the whole thing.
你真以为我在耍你? 我可以直接抽身说拜拜
But I'm all you've got right now.
但现在我是你所有的希望
I'm the one doing you and Sancorp a favor,
是我在帮你和桑可柏的忙
not the other way around.
不是你们帮我
I can tell when I'm being used, Frank.
我能感觉到自己在被利用,弗兰克
I just want to know what for. I don't use people
我只想知道原因,我不会利用什么人
unless I can throw them away afterwards.
除非过后我马上抛弃他们
I'm trying to strengthen our partnership.
我只是想加强我们的合作
Smells an awful lot like bullshit.
真是狗屁
Don't condescend.
别装了
Eight years I worked on your staff
我在你手下干了八年
and never once made it further than your front doorstep.
但从没进过你的家门
Well, now I'm in your living room, Frank.
现在呢,我却站在你的客厅里弗兰克
It's not because of what you taught me,
不是因为你教了我什么
it's because I finally woke up to what my value is
而是我终于看清了自己的价值
and how undervalued I was slaving away for you.
以及自己被你低贱地使唤的时候
This is business. Keep your sob story to yourself.
我们在谈生意,别扯你的悲情故事
I want to maintain the influence
我要保住自己
that I have worked to achieve in the White House,
在白宫里努力赢得的地位
which translates into the influence that you have in the White House,
这个地位也相当于是你的地位
through me.
但要借助于我