Boy, it really looks likewe're having a good time.
看上去我们还真开心。
I sure hope this works.
这次肯定成了。
Well, as long as they don't make me play guitar,
只要别让我真去弹吉他,
I think we're home free.
肯定没问题。
Mr. And Mrs. Solis, Rhoda can see you now.
Solis夫妇,Rhoda要见你们。
Wow .It looks like you spend lotsof time with these kids.
哇!你们和孩子们还真待了很长时间。
Oh, we take our roles as godparents very seriously.
我们很珍惜做名义父母的机会。
Don't we, honey?
是吗,亲爱的?
Mm-hmm. Yes.
是的。
Oh, they're precious .What are their names?
他们真可爱,都叫什么名字?
Parker and, uh... Porter, uh... and, uh... well they're all p's. It is super cute.
Parker 还有...Porter,呃...呃...反正都是P开头的,特别可爱。
One sec. Do you need me, Helen?
等一下,什么事,Helen?
Hello, Gabrielle.
你好啊,Gabrielle。
Carlos I didn't know you were adopting.
Carlos,我还不知道你们要领养孩子。
Preston. The other one's name is Preston.
Preston! 还有一个孩子叫Preston。
Helen, you work here?
Helen你在这工作?
You all know each other?
你们认识?
What a small world.
这世界真小。
It sure is.
可不是吗。
Mrs. Solis hired my son to do her yard work.
Solis夫人曾雇我儿子打点他们家草坪。
And also, she would rape him.
她还差点要和我儿子上床。
Okay, first of all, it was statutory,
首先协议符合法律规定,
and it happened so long ago.
其次那是好久以前的事了。
Was it? I think it was only about a year ago.
是嘛?我记得是大约1年前的事。
No, it was a year, because it was right before your husband went to prison on slave labor charges.
不,是正好1年,就在你丈夫因怂恿他人做苦役的罪名被收监坐牢之前。
Rhoda, if you don't mind I think I'll handle the Solis case myself.
Rhoda你不介意的话,我想亲自过问Solis夫妇领养一事。
I'd like to make it my top priority. Okay.
我会当作重中之重来办的。
Oh, and, um, Gabrielle, don't bother trying to contact any other adoption agencies in the area.
呃,Gabrielle你也别费心联系其他领养机构了。
I'll make sure they know all about you.
我会让他们都知道你的情况的。