I think I have to break up with Dr. Ron.
我觉得我得和Ron医师分手了。
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Because he's a gem.
因为他太好了。
And apparently he loves me.
而且他也爱我。
I'm sorry. I'm not following.
不好意思,我没听明白。
Lynette, he is everything.
Lynette 他就是
I could possibly want in a boyfriend.
我心目中的完美男友。
And I just don't know if I feel that…spark.
我不知道我是否感觉到了那种...爱情火花。
You know, and I really want to.
我很想有那种感觉。
Aw, sweetie.
哦,甜心。
And he keeps telling me how special I am and how much I mean to him…
他一直对我说我是多么的特别,我对他十分重要...
how he wants to hold my beating heart in his hand.
他多想手托我的心。
Maybe it's because I just haven't felt that thunderbolt yet.
也许是因为我还没感觉到心灵的“雷电”震撼。
You know, with Mike, it hit me. With Karl, it his me.
Mike就击中了我,Karl也是。
I didn't have to worry about how I felt because the thunderbolt told me.
我无需担心自己的感受如何,因为那一击就说明了问题。
Yeah, yeah. Gotta love the thunderbolt.
是啊 就是喜欢这种感觉。
Do I, though? I mean, I do.
我呢?我也喜欢。
But I don't trust it anymore.
但是我不能信这种感觉。
You know, those relationships turned out to be disasters
因为靠这种感觉带来的关系现在都成了灾难。
And I should try heading down a road that's growing and slower
也许我应该继续和Ron医师交往继续走在爱情的道路上。
into a sort of kind of love that would sustain itself for 50 years. Right?
也许慢慢地会持续50年之久,对吗?
Stability, comfort, endurance…I deserve that.
稳定,安逸,持久。我应该拥有这些。
Oh, yes! Of course you do.
哦,是的。当然。
Still, you gotta love the thunderbolt.
不过的确很喜欢雷击的感觉。
That's not helpful.
别说那些没用的。
Sorry.
对不起。