How's your blog going?
你的博客写得怎么样了?
Fine. Good. Very good.
不错,好,非常好。
Written much?
写了很多吗?
Not a word.
只字未写。
John, it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life. -Sure.
约翰,你需要一段时间才能适应正常生活。-那是。
And it will help so much to write about everything that's happening to you.
把你的一切遭遇写进博客会有很大帮助。
Nothing happens to me.
我没什么遭遇。
As far as we can see, no marks on the body.
目前为止并未在尸体上发现痕迹。
No identification.
无法确定身份。
Same as the others.
就和其它几宗案子一样。
Exactly the same.
一模一样。
Um, you're not phoning him are you? Because we can handle this. We can absolutely handle it.
你不会是要打电话给他吧?我们能处理好。完全可以。
You've got work to do.
你还有活要干。
This is Inspector Lestrade. Please call me as soon as you get this.
我是雷斯垂德探长。收到后请立即回电。
I think we're going to need you.
我想我们需要你。
John! John Watson! Stamford. Mike Stamford.
约翰!约翰·华生!我是迈克·史丹佛。
Right.
对。
We were at Bart's together.
我们以前一起在巴茨医院共事。
Yes, sorry. Yes, Mike, hello.
是的,抱歉,你好,迈克。
Yeah, I know, I got fat. -No...
没事,我知道我胖了。-没有...
I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. What happened?
听说你去国外挨枪子儿了。情况如何?
I got shot. So you still at Bart's, then?
我中了枪。你还在巴茨医院吗?
Teaching now. Bright young things, like we used to be. God, I hate them. What about you?
现在教书。对着一群朝气十足的小屁孩,就跟我们以前一个样。老天,我真讨厌他们。你呢?
Staying in town till you get yourself sorted?
处理停当之前你要先住在城里吗?
Can't afford London on an army pension.
靠军队退休金没法在伦敦过日子。
I don't know, get yourself a flat-share or something?
我不太清楚哎,有去找人合租公寓之类的吗?
Who'd want me for a flatmate? What?
谁愿意当我的室友?怎么?
Well, you're the second person to say that to me today.
今天也有个人和我这么说过。
Who was the first?
是谁?
How fresh?
有多新鲜?
Just in. Sixty-seven, natural causes.
刚刚送来,67岁,自然死亡。
Used to work here, donated his body. I knew him. He was nice.
他以前在这儿工作,捐献了遗体。我认识他,他人很好。
Fine. We'll start with the riding crop.
嗯,那就开始鞭挞吧。
So, bad day, was it?
今天不太顺哈?
I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes.
二十分钟后告诉我尸体的瘀伤情况。
A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.
某人的不在场证明就靠"它"了,发短信给我。
Listen, I was wondering, maybe later...-Are you wearing lipstick? You weren't wearing lipstick before.
那个,我想问问待会儿...-你怎么涂了唇膏?你以前从不涂唇膏。
I just refreshed it a bit.
我想换换形象。
Sorry, you were saying?
不好意思,你刚说什么?
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee?
我是想问你想来杯咖啡吗?
Black, two sugars please, I'll be upstairs.
清咖啡,两块糖,麻烦了,我就在楼上。
Okay.
好吧。