Well, now I don't know if this is exciting or not...
哦,现在我都不确定会不会刺激了...
Jen...Jen, it's exciting!
珍...珍,今晚一定会很刺激的!
"...would be very interested in meeting up and talking it over. Love, Rebecca." Oh my God! What did we write again?
"...很希望能跟你见面聊聊。爱你的,丽贝卡。"我的天!我们到底是怎么写的?
It started with "Shut up".
开头是"闭嘴"。
Oh! There's more.
啊!下面还有。
"I attached a photograph for your approval...or not!" Exclamation mark.
"我附上一张照片,请你过目"感叹号。
All right, let's have a look at you, you mad thing.
好吧,让我看看你长啥样,你这疯女人。
Nice hair so far. Eyebrows seem normal.
目前来着,她头发挺美。眉毛浓度正常。
Two eyes. That's the best amount of eyes.
两只眼睛。那是眼睛的最佳数量。
Nice eyes too. It has to go around. She must have a shite nose.
眼睛也不错。根据长相守恒定律,她的鼻子肯定像坨屎一样。
Oh, do you remember the Internet at this speed? Up all night and you'd see 8 women.
你还记得网速这么慢的时候吗?一晚上只能看8个女人。
Good nose. That is a good nose.
鼻子也不错。确实不错。
The mouth has to be wrong. There's gotta be something wrong with her mouth.
那她的嘴一定有毛病。她嘴肯定有问题。
Now that's a good looking woman. Should I tell Jen we got a reply? Roy? Roy? Roy! Roy!
现在图片加载完了,真是个长得不错的女人。是不是该告诉珍有人回复了?罗伊?罗伊?罗伊!罗伊!
Hello, Daniel! I mean, hello.
丹尼尔,你好!错了,喂。
Jen? Hello, it's Chris Tarrant from "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" Oh my God! Oh my God!
你是珍吗?你好,我是"谁想成为百万富翁"的主持人克里斯·泰瑞特。哦,上帝啊!我的天啊!
Chris Tarrant, hello! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
克里斯·泰瑞特,你好!我的天啊!我的天啊!我的天啊!
Jen, the next voice you hear is gonna be Daniel's... Daniel's, Ok. But before I put you on with him, he's asked me to ask you a question.
珍,下面我把话筒交给丹尼尔...丹尼尔,太好了。在我把话筒交给他之前,他让我代他问你一个问题。
Okay, you can ask me a question.
好啊,你可以问我问题。
Yeah, he wants to know if you'll go out for dinner with him tomorrow night.
好的,他想问你明晚愿不愿意跟他出去共进晚餐。
Oh really? Yes! Yes, of course, I will! Of course! Oh yes! Yes! Yes, of course! HAHAHAHA!
真的吗,当然!当然,我愿意!当然当然!我各种愿意!当然愿意啦!哈哈哈哈...
Yes, that's great, Jen. Right, now let me fill you in on what's happening.
很好,珍。好的,现在让我来告诉你现场发生的事。
Daniel's doing very well although he has just used his 50/50.
尽管丹尼尔前面答题很顺利,可现在他使用了二选一的环节。
Now, here's Daniel. Daniel, you got 30 seconds. Starting from...now!
我把话筒交给他了。丹尼尔,你只有30秒的时间。计时...开始!
Okay, Jen. Hi, Daniel. Yeah, hi, Jen, Jen, uh, okay...who composed The Wooden Prince? Was it A Beethoven or B Chopin?
好,珍。你好啊,丹尼尔。你好,你好,珍。"木刻王子"这首曲子是谁写的?贝多芬还是肖邦?