Look at me! Yeah! Look at me!
快看我!耶!快看我!
Get a clown over here, please!
请让那个小丑过来!
You're a loner?
你是个不合群的人吗?
I'm a loner all right. I'm just a lonely loner on a lonely road. Alone.
没错,我就是个不合群的人。我是个寂寞的独行侠,行走在孤独的路上。一个人走。
Do you always wear shades?
你总是带着墨镜吗?
Always. They help me hide the fact I'm always lying to women.
一贯如此。墨镜能帮我掩盖我总对女人说谎的事实。
Every is having having fun, fun, fun.'Cause everything is nice and everyone is friendly.
每个人都非常开心、开心、开心。因为一切都很顺利,每个人都超级友好。
Lots of friendly faces having fun, fun, fun.'Cause everything is nice and everyong is friendly.
好多友好的面孔都在笑、笑、笑。因为一切都很顺利,每个人都超级友好。
Smile and the world will...Excuse me! Excuse me! It's just...It's not...Sorry, it's just not appropriate at the moment.
微笑让世界变得...不好意思!只是...抱歉,现在不是唱歌的时候。
AHAHA! You're that bloke off the telly! And you must be the woman he phoned! Brilliant!
啊哈哈!你不是电视上那家伙嘛!你肯定是电话里那女的!真牛!
Funniest thing I've seen in ages. AHAHAHAHA...
昨天电视上那个,是我近来看过最搞笑的事!啊哈哈哈哈...
God! I'm a bastard!
天呐,我真不是东西!
Yes. So you keep saying.
没错,所以你只会说这句。
Trouble...It's basically what I am. Oh, thank you.
我至少也是个问题青年。呦,多谢啦。
You know something? I don't think you're a bastard at all.
你知道吗?我觉得你根本不是混蛋。
I am so. I am a complete tool.
我是啊。我整个就是一脑残蠢货。
Oh my God! No don't, don't! Don't hit him!
上帝啊!住手,别打了!别打他!