"We don't need no education!"
"我们无需不用教育!"
Yes you do. You've just used the double negative.
那就是需要。你刚用了双重否定。
Notice anything? What? Guess.
发现什么了吗?什么东西啊?你猜猜。
Your eyes? Something's wrong with your eyes.
你的眼睛吗?你眼睛有点问题。
What? no...I have a new cup. What's wrong with my eyes?
什么?不是...我买了个新杯子。我眼睛怎么了?
It's not very distinctive, is it? How's anyone supposed to know it's yours?
这杯子不是很特别,对吧?别人怎么知道是你的?
There's a picture of me on it.
杯子上面有我的照片。
No, there isn't!
不,上面没有!
Yes there is. No there isn't! Moss!
明明有。真的没有!莫斯!
Yes there is. I'm sick of my things going walk about.
肯定有啊。我已经受够了总丢东西。
With this picture, everyone knows that a certain Mr. Moss might be looking for his cup...There is nothing on the cup!
只要一看见这张照片,人人都知道有位莫斯先生在找他的杯子...杯子上啥也没有!
Wrangle with him and you'll find you're handful, my friend. Wrangle! With who? There's no one there!
朋友别争了,到最后只会发现自己出错。争!跟谁争?上面明明没有照片!
Morning. Morning.
早上好。早上好。
Did you have a nice weekend?
周末过得咋样?
It was alright, thanks. Not you!
还不错,谢谢。没和你说话!
I did too.
我也过的不错。
Nice scarf.
围巾挺好看的。
I'm not wearing a scarf. Not you, Moss!
我没戴围巾啊。没跟你说,莫斯!
Notice anything new about Moss?
你发现莫斯有什么变化吗?
His eyes?
他眼睛上吗?
What is wrong with my eyes?
我眼睛到底怎么啦?
No, he has a new cup. It's the talk of the office.
不是,他买了个新杯子。咱办公室最新话题。
Yes, I think I read about it in Hits.
我在《Hits》杂志上看过这杯子。
Receptionist 3rd floor, Gloria what'shername...Have you seen her baby?
三楼前台,好像叫葛洛瑞娅的那女的,你们见过她的孩子吗?
I didn't even know she was pregnant.
我都不知道她怀孕了。
She was onto here!
她之前肚子都挺到这了!
Yeah, I thought she was stealing office equipment. That's how I got that monitor home.
没错,我以为她那是在偷办公设备呢。我就是这么把显示器偷回家的。
Do you want to seat here? Thank you.
你要坐这儿吗?谢谢。
What? Ask me where it is...
干嘛?快问我在哪...
Where what is? The picture.
什么在那儿?照片。
Oh. Where is the picture, Moss?
哦。莫斯,照片在哪儿呀?
It's on the base, Roy.
印在杯底上呢,罗伊。
OK, well, let's see it then!
这样啊,好啊,给我看看吧!
Sure, I pour hot water all over myself, and we all have a good chuckle. Everyone except muggins here. Show you in a minute.
当然,你想让我泼自己一身热水,成为你们的笑料。我又不是傻瓜。等会儿给你看。