原声文本:
Sorry.
抱歉。
Second robbery this week. The teller ID'd Clyde Mardon as the shooter.
本周的第二起抢劫了。出纳员指认克莱德·马登是枪手。
What?
什么?
Oh, Geez, the Mardon brothers are back.
天呐,马登兄弟又回来了吗。
What do we got?
有什么线索?
Perps took the bank, shot out the cameras, and as a chaser, killed the security guard over there.
嫌犯控制了银行,打坏了监控,而且警卫还是被他追着干掉的。
I've got unis kicking in doors of known Mardon brothers associates.
我派人去已知的马登兄弟同伙家调查了。
CSI been over it?
现场调查过了吗?
No.
还没。
Where's Allen?
艾伦人呢?
Sorry! Sorry.
抱歉,抱歉。
You can't keep covering for him...- CSI! CSI! Coming through. - If he's not here now, I'm gonna have to carry on this investigation without him.
你不能总替他兜着...-现场调查,借过。-他要是还不来,我就直接开始调查,不等他了。
Sorry I'm late, Captain Singh.
抱歉我迟到了,辛格队长。
What was it this time, Mister Allen?
这次又是什么借口,艾伦先生?
Did you forget to set your alarm clock?
忘了设闹钟吗?
Before you answer, I should remind you, the excuse you gave last time was car trouble.
在你回答之前,我得先提醒你你上次给的借口是车坏了。
Wanna know why that one was particularly memorable? I do not own a car.
你知道这为什么令人难忘吗?因为我没车。
He was running an errand for me.
是我让他跑腿去了。
Barry, did you get me what I asked for?
巴里,我要的东西弄到了吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I did. I have it right...here. I had a few bites of it.
是的,弄到了。它就在这里。我咬了几口。
Getaway car is a Mustang Shelby GT-500. Shelby's have a rear super-wide tire specific to that model.
逃逸车辆是福特野马谢尔比GT-500。超宽后胎是谢尔比这款车型特有的。
12 inches with an asymmetrical tread. And there's something else.
12英寸宽,胎面不对称。还没完。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Fecal excrement. Animal, I'd guess.
粪便排泄物。应该是动物的。
My dad gave me that pen. Before he died.
那支笔是我父亲留给我的。就在他去世之前。
Sorry.
对不起。