I didn't kill Kate Edwards.
凯特·爱德华兹不是我杀的。
We found fingerprints and semen in the ceiling's crawlspace of Kate's old apartment.
我们在凯特旧公寓天花板的槽隙夹层里发现了指纹和精液。
I believe the semen has yet to identified.
精液的所属应该还未被确认。
Regarding the crawlspace, Larry?
解释下天花板夹层的问题,拉里?
Kate used it for storage. I helped her movesome boxes up there over a year ago.
凯特把夹层用作储物室。我在一年多前帮她搬过几个箱子上去。
My finger prints could easily be there.
在那找到我的指纹一点也不奇怪。
My client admits to an affair a year ago with Kate Edwards, but he doesn't even know Lori Carter, and it doesn't matter. He has alibis for both crimes.
我的委托人承认在一年前与凯特·爱德华兹发生过关系,但他并不认识洛丽·卡特,这些都不重要。两次犯罪时间他都不在场。
What about the 87 hours of footage we confiscated off your laptop? What will we find on that?
我们从你电脑上获取的长达87小时的录像呢?在里面能找到什么内容?
I'll have that thrown out, and you know it. Charge my client or let him go.
你知道的,我不会让这成为呈堂证供的。要么起诉我的委托人,要么放人。
We need to talk to his wife. The only way to charge him is disprove his alibis. She's got to belying for him.
我们得跟他老婆谈谈。唯一能起诉他的办法就是推翻他的不在场证明。她肯定是在为他做假证。
Agreed. Did we find anything on the footage yet?
同感,在录像里找到什么了吗?
I'll check.
我去看看。
There's someone here for you, Beth.
有人要求见你,贝丝。
Anything?
有线索吗?
It's a lot of footage, mainly just Kate sleeping.
有大量的录像,主要是凯特睡觉时的样子。
Larry was definitely stalking Kate Edwards, but there's nothing on Lori Carter yet.
拉里肯定有在跟踪凯特·爱德华兹,但洛丽·卡特方面还没有线索。
Sometimes he hid his camera on the bookshelf. Gave him a view of the bathroom.
他有时候会把摄像机藏在书柜上。以录制浴室内的景象。
What happened?
发生什么事了?
It's Perry. He's nuts. He came to see me tonight to make nice and then threatened in that way he does everything.
是佩里,他疯了。他昨晚来找我和好,然后按照以往的风格开始威胁我。
He can get in my room whenever he wants.
他能随时随地进我房间。
The campus police can't help you?
不能跟校警反映吗?
I've been to them. All they know is I kicked his ass.
我去反映过了。他们只知道我把他揍了一顿。
You know who the guy is. He's Perry Whitley of the Whitleys.
你也知道他是谁。他是怀特利家族的人。
They're not gonna do anything. I thought you could help.
校警不敢得罪他。我还以为你能帮我。
Eric, your situation is tricky.
埃里克,你的情况有点棘手。
I did background on Perry, and he's clean, which makes this so much harder to prove.
我查过佩里的背景,没任何犯罪记录,所以就更难立证了。
The first step would be to get a restraining order, but I can't do that until I have concrete proof.
第一步是申请人身限制令,但在有实证之前我不能提交申请。
No one gets it. My girlfriend dropped out of college and won't talk to me because she thinks I make amateur porn.
没人能理解我,我女朋友为此退学,不愿跟我说话,因为她以为我是那种爱拍变态视频的人。
My grades have gone from a 3.0 to failing because I can't eat or sleep or do anything because this guy thinks he owns me.
我的绩点从3.0掉到不合格,因为我寝食难安,什么也做不了,因为这变态以为我是他的所有物。
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕。
I'm not scared, I'm mad. Why won't someone help me?
我不害怕,我很生气。为什么没人来帮我?
Should we...She can handle herself.
我们要不要...她处理得了。
Eric, I know how hard this is, but we have to follow the law. You need to stay calm.
埃里克,我知道你很煎熬,但我们必须按照法律规程来。你得冷静点。
He's not gonna stop. Now I've aggravated him more.
他不会善罢甘休的。现在我又进一步激怒他了。
I don't want to live like this. Nobody gets it.
我不想过这样的生活。没人能理解我。
I get it. Eric, there is nothing you're feeling that I don't know.
我能理解。埃里克,你现在的感受我都了解。
Hey. Believe me, I know.
相信我,我真的了解。
I've been through this, much worse than this, and it will not get the best of you because it will end.
我也曾经历过同样的事,比你的情况要糟很多,你不必因此一蹶不振,因为这终有结束的一天。