Cool building. I should have looked in this area. What's the rent for a place like this?
房子不错,我应该来这个区域看看。这样的房子租金大概多少?
I don't know.
不知道。
Guess who I ran into at the gym- Kate's neighbor Troy Gunn.
你猜我在健身房遇到谁了——凯特的邻居特洛伊·耿。
He knows Lori Carter, too, and he has no alibi for last night either.
他也认识洛丽·卡特,而且他也没有昨晚的不在场证据。
"The red dress you wore last Tuesday was hot. I like your new haircut. It really gets me going."
"你上周二穿的红裙子很性感。我喜欢你的新发型,太销魂了。"
How could Lori not call the cops after reading something like that?
洛丽收到这种信怎么能不报警呢?
Lori is a strong, ambitious professional.
洛丽是个坚强有雄心的专业人士。
Being a victim is a sign of weakness, so she chose to ignore her fears.
而成为受害者则是软弱的表现,所以她选择无视自己的恐惧。
It's very human to dismiss a stalker, or worse-accept it as a part of your daily life.
不理会跟踪者也是人之常情,更糟的情况是把这看成是生活的一部分。
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么。
What?
怎么了?
Get up.
起来。
What is it?
是什么?
It's a crawlspace.
房顶的夹层。
What is it? What are we looking at?
有情况吗?看到什么了?
I'm betting we got prints, DNA, and lots of other sticky stuff. It's a secret viewing room.
肯定能找到指纹,DNA,以及一堆粘乎乎的东西。这里是个秘密观察室。
So our freak would just lay up there and watch her.
这个变态就躺在上面,看她的一举一动。
Above her as if he was on top of her.
就像是压在她上面。
AFIS has a match for a background check. The prints belong to a banker.
自动指纹识别系统找了一个匹配。这个指纹属于一个银行家。
Let me guess-Larry Myers.
我来猜猜,是拉里·迈尔斯吧。