大家都靠后
Never were much to look at.
没有什么好看的
Oh, to us maybe.
噢 对我们来说也许是的
For all we know, this one's a prime specimen,
我们都知道 这家伙是个极好的标本
the Brad Pitt of skitter world.
算是掠夺者中的"布拉德皮特"(美国著名影星)
Porter says we have to try to communicate with this thing.
Porter说 我们要试着和这玩意交流
Figure out how it thinks, we can figure out how to beat it.
搞清楚它的思维方式 我们才能想办法打败它
You actually think you'll figure a way to talk to it?
你真觉得你可以跟它沟通得来?
I get it in a controlled environment, give it a shot.
我把它放在可控的环境内 然后试一试
A lot depends on what it's got underneath the hood.
这要看它脑袋里都盘算着些什么了
I wouldn't underestimate them.
我不打算这么低估了它们
See the eyes?
看到那双眼睛了吗?
It's studying us as much as we're studying them.
跟我们一样 它也盯着我们在研究
I mean, even if he wanted to chat,
我是说 即使他想表达什么
vocalizations could extend above or below
声音的频率也高于或者低于
the range of human hearing.
人类听觉的接收范围
I mean, for all we know,
就目前的情况来说
he could be cussing us out right now.
他可能正在破口大骂
I can almost guarantee it.
这点我大概能保证
Get that damn thing in the cage!
把这鬼东西锁进笼子里!
All right, get that thing in the cage! Get him in!
快 把这玩意关进去! 快点!
Get him in there!
把他关进去!
Get him in there!
动作快点!
I remember you, too.
我也记得你