Well, uh, it seems to have settled for now.
嗯 它终于安静下来了
Might want to keep your distance.
你最好和它保持距离
I might.
我会的
Time for our patient's morning fix.
该为我们的病人做上午检查了
Meet me in the command post in five.
来5号指挥处找我
This bike shop, right? Anyway, she calls me up.
你是说那摩托车店? 反正 她打电话给我
She's like, "hey, Johnny, you want a new ride?" I'm like...
说什么" 嘿 Johnn 想要辆新车吗?" 我说...
Captain.
上尉
Pope tells me there's a motorcycle shop near Somerville.
Pope告诉我Somerville附近有一家摩托车店
It's well off the main highway,
就在主高速路附近
so there's a chance it's not picked clean.
那里可能还有剩余的物资
I want you to take a team, check it out.
我要你带上些人 去看看
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
You're sending me after bikes? No.
你这是要派我去取摩托车? 不行
My team's ready to get Ben. Porter gave us permission.
我的小队要去救Ben啊 Porter也已经同意了
He gave you permission to rescue one kid.
他只是同意你去救一个孩子
That kid turned out to be Rick.
而那个孩子结果是Rick
Doesn't change what I need to do. I understand that.
我不会改主意 这我知道
I also understand that Mike's son is a work in progress
我也知道Mike的儿子正在接受治疗
and Harris is going through the last of our heavy drugs
还有Harris刚把我们最后一批镇定剂
on the detox. So we'll get more.
给用完了 那我们就再找些来
Yes, we will.
是的 会的
And it will be a hell of a lot easier when we have more bikes.
如果有了摩托车就事半功倍了
One objective leads to the next.
事情一件一件来
First the bikes, then the drugs, then your son.
首先是摩托车 然后是药 最后才是去救你儿子
All right.
好吧
So, when do we leave?
那 我们什么时候走?
You don't.
你不用去
Pope knows where it is.
Pope知道店在哪
He could draw me a map.
他可以画张地图给我
If I'm doing this, I'm doing it with people I trust.
如果我去的话 我只和我信任的人去
It's your call, but I scored my last ride from this place.
随你便 那个地方我闭着眼睛都能找到
I know the layout. I know the streets.
我知道地方 我认识路
And I can't draw for crap.
我就他妈不会画画
We're down one rider since we lost Karen.
Karen不在了 我们少个人骑车
I talk, you listen, and no weapon.
我下命令 你只管听 不能带武器
You go unarmed.
你不能带武器
Unarmed? What am I, Canadian?
不带武器? 当我是谁 加拿大人吗?
Good luck. Thank you.
好运 谢谢