Oleg, we all know it's me. That sweat-pant salute never lies.
Oleg,我们都知道你说的是我。藏你在裤子里的敬礼出卖了你。
Not you. Don't kid yourself. You couldn't handle this beast in the sheets.
才不是你呢,别逗了。你可无法搞定我这只床上的野兽。
I could totally handle you in the sheets, Oleg.
Oleg,我绝对能在床上搞得定你。
What are you fighting for, Caroline?
Caroline,你到底在争什么?
Hey, everybody!
嘿,各位!
All right, weather report: I just came back from a date and it's raining losers out there.
好了,天气预报:我刚刚约会回来,外面到处都是怂人。
There's my sexy, sexy, secret crush.
那才是我性感的暗恋对象。
Who, Sophie? Not so secret. You two have already done it in every public space in Brooklyn.
谁,Sophie吗?全世界都知道啦。你们两个在布鲁克林所有的公共场合都做过。
Yeah, and your apartment, twice. What? We didn't even wake you!
对啊,还在你的公寓里做过,两次哦。怎样?我们都没把你吵醒!
Sophie, baby, I've been looking for the perfect woman And it turns out, what I want is in my own back door.
Sophie,宝贝,我一直在寻找着一个完美的女人。结果发现,我想要的就在我的后门。
Backyard.
是后院。
I think you're both right.
我想两个说法都对。
I hear your truck pull up. But I'm not sure I wanna sign for your package anymore.
我听到你的停车的声音。但我不太确定人家是否还想见到你的小弟弟。
I knew you were going to say that. So as a reminder, I've created a sizzle reel of our best sex.
我就知道你会这么说。所以为了提醒你,我把我们最棒的一次做爱刻成盘了。
So it's an Stdvd?
只能自己留着的光碟吗?
It's the extended version. Uncut, as you know.
这是加长版的。而且未删减哦。
That's it, cancel my brownie! Sizzle reel? I'll watch it tonight while I eat my fajitas.
够了,巧克力蛋糕吃不下了!光盘?我会在今晚吃墨西哥肉卷时看的。
Max, you just got another text from Sebastian.
Max,你又收到一条Sebastian的短信。
Who?
哪位?
Please, can we go to the club to see him DJ, Max? I wanna dance.
拜托,我们能去酒吧看他当音乐主持吗,Max?我想跳舞。
The last time I shook my booty was when we ran out of toilet paper.
我上次扭屁股还是在我们家没厕纸了的时候。