Max, thank you so much for taking me dancing.
Max,太感谢你带我来跳舞了。
Well, you signed that paper that said if I did, you'd do the side work for the next six months.
因为你签了卖身契说如果我带你来接下来六个月的兼职就由你去做。
Are you sure this is the address of the club Sebastian gave you?
你确定这里是Sebastian告诉你的酒吧地址吗?
Who?
谁?
Sebastian! This can't be the address. It's a whole foods.
Sebastian啊!不可能是这里,这是家超市啊。
I know what it is. I can smell the cage-free body odor.
一看就知道了。我都能闻到散养家畜的味道了。
Let's just go in, ask someone if they know where the club is, and maybe rip a grape off a stem...I'm starving.
我们进去吧,问问有没有人知道酒吧在哪,或许还能偷吃颗葡萄... 我饿死了。
Whole foods, wow. Reminds me of when I was a whole person.
全食超市,哇哦。让我想起了自己人格健全的时光。
Max, we can start looking for the club.
Max,还是先看看俱乐部吧。
All right, all right.
各位,各位。
I'm gonna lay down some beats while you check out our beets. Organic!
我来放点音乐好让你们挑甜菜。有机的哦!
See? This is why I didn't want to know anything!
看到没?所以我完全不想了解他!
You ask a guy his name and you find out he's DJ'ing next to radishes.
你问了一个人的名字,然后发现他在萝卜摊旁边放音乐。
And what kind of loser comes here to dance?
而且什么样的衰人才会来这里跳舞?
Woot! Woot!
噢吼!噢吼!
Holla! And I don't mean the kosher bread! Oh, no. How did you find me here? Whole foods is my Sexy Secret.
喂哦!我说的可不是犹太面包哟!天啊,你们怎么找到我的?全食超市是我的秘密舞场。
You know what's not a secret? The organic Preparation H in that basket.
你知道什么不是秘密吗?篮子里的有机痔疮膏。
Whole foods is where I come to get my groove on.
全食超市是我保持臀部线条的地方。
Why? Is Chuck E.Cheese closed?
为什么?因为披萨店关门了吗?
As much as I'd love to see what else you're gonna buy to rub on your butt, we're leaving before that DJ sees me.
虽然我很想看看你还要买些什么东西涂在屁股上。但我们得走了,以防那个音乐主持看到我。
You mean DJ fresh-and-local?
你是说"当地新鲜"音乐主持吗?
The music be bumpin' and we buyin' pumpkins!
音乐沸腾,南瓜放入篮中!
Let's go. I can't believe I wore these for this.
我们走,真不敢相信我为这个还袒胸露乳了。