Young people have urges, which is only natural. I also have urges.
年轻人有欲望很正常。我也有。
Okay.
好吧。
I mean, the point is, you're 18. And I have my eye on you.
我是说,你够十八岁了。我盯着你呢。
Jay, what are you doing? Go inside.
杰,你在干什么?回屋去。
No means no!
说了不插手的!
Run! Score! Win! Yes!
冲!得分!赢了!太棒了!
And with 4 minutes left in the second quarter that's Dolphins 27 Badgers nothing.
第二节只剩四分钟,海豚队27分獾队零分。
All right! What a game!
漂亮!打得真精彩!
Our guys were playing like they come from a much poorer neighborhood.
我们的队员就像是穷人家孩子在和富二代们打比赛似的。
You don't think it's funny that we haven't seen that girl, Sam, the one named for a boy? I mean, it's a big game. If she was really his girlfriend, she...
你不觉得奇怪吗?都没见到那个叫萨姆的女生,取个男生名的那个?这比赛这么重要。她如果真是曼尼的女朋友,就该...
Gloria, be realistic. What do you want, her standing in the first row with a sign saying "Go, Manny"?
歌洛莉亚,现实点吧。你想她怎样?站在第一排举个写着"曼尼加油"的牌子吗?
I'm just saying that... 'Cause that's what she's doing.
我只是说... 她就是这么做的。
That's her? She's pretty. She made that sign for him?
那是她吗?还挺漂亮的嘛。那牌子是她做的吗?
I told you, she's a great girl. And look she used glitter, for god's sakes.
跟你说了她是个不错的女孩。你看,她还用了荧光粉真有一套。
Jay, I think that she really likes him. Look.
杰,我觉得她真的很喜欢曼尼,看。
She looks at him the same way that I look at him. So sweet.
她望着曼尼的眼神跟我看曼尼的眼神一样。好甜蜜。
And in her case, healthy.
但她有这种眼神是正常的。
Go, Dolphins!
加油,海豚队!
We're really giving our fans their money's worth tonight, boys. He came.
今晚我们队球迷的门票钱花得真值,孩子们。他来了。
He's at the 30, at the 20, the 10, and he's in for a touchdown.
他跑到了30码线,20码,10码,入禁区了,触地得分。
Badgers score.
獾队得分。
What? !
什么?!
We haven't let anyone run back a kick all year. What happened?
我们一整年都没被人那样反击过。怎么回事?
Run! Tackle! Try!
快跑!拦截!给我上!
Touchdown, Badgers.
獾队触地得分。
What's going on, coach? All of a sudden, everyone's just off.
到底怎么回事,教练?大家忽然都不在状态。
Yep.
对。
At least Mitchell finally made it to a game.
不过米奇尔终于来看比赛了。
Yep.
对。
Focus, defense. They got two players hurting us. It's not that much to keep track of!
注意力集中!防守的。他们队有两个人防着我们。两个人有那么难防吗!
Shoot. Mustard.
该死,忘放芥末酱了。
I couldn't tell Manny because it would kill him, and I couldn't tell Gloria because she would kill me.
我不能告诉曼尼,他会难过死的,也不能告诉歌洛莉亚,她气急了我会死的。