Call turner at L.A.X. and confirm
给洛杉矶机场的车工打电话
they closed the file on the september threat.
确保他们将九月恐吓案的文件终止
Let's put it to bed.
把它们封存起来吧
Morning. Coffee?
早上好,要喝咖啡吗
Hey, Jack. I'm good.
早上好杰克,我就不用了
How about you, um...
你呢
Belle. No, thank you.
我叫贝尔,不用了谢谢
I'm good.
我也不喝
You sure?
你确定吗
I'm good.
真的不用
Weiss called to follow upon the Lopez case.
韦斯打电话来跟进洛佩兹的案子
Erotomania, guy who was obsessed with the soap star...
他是个色情狂,对肥皂剧明星着迷
Morning. I brought coffee.
早上好,我买了咖啡
I went all L.A. with nonfat, nondairy quad shot lattes.
我跑遍整个洛杉矶才找到脱脂不含奶的浓拿铁
Did I get close?
不知道合你们胃口不
Oh, well, thank you.
好的,谢谢
Jack, don't buy me coffee.
杰克,不用给我买咖啡
Seriously? You're gonna get mad at coffee?
你开玩笑的吧,居然生咖啡的气
I'm just trying to make a good impression,
我只是想给你留个好印象
my ongoing struggle.
虽然目前进展艰难
You want to make a good impression?
想要给我留下好印象
Don't barge into my office and interrupt me.
那就不要直接闯入我的办公室妨碍我做事
Wow! you're tough. Ok.I'll just be at my desk.
你真是太难伺候了,那我回我座位去了
Do I even have a desk?
不对,我有座位么
Here. I'll show you.
来吧,我带你去
We're a small setup.
我们规模很小
We have 6 detectives in the unit
这个部门目前有六个警探
and an assistant--Belle.
还有一名助理,贝尔
What about all the other people?
其他人是做什么的
Various.
其他各部门的
There's vice, domestic violence, mental health.
刑事组,家庭暴力组,心理健康组
It changes.
不一定
People get moved around a lot, and space is tight.
人员流动性比较大,位置很紧张
6 detectives handleall the stalker cases in L.A.?
六个警探就要处理洛杉矶所有的跟踪狂案例
And any other threat that occurs.
以及任何恐吓事件
So a lot of what we do is consult
所以我们主要的工作
and assist other departments.
是为其他部门提供咨询和帮助
So playing nice is essential.
所以人缘好很重要
Beth wants you up to speed. Here are the active files.
贝丝想让你熟悉情况,这是目前在办的案件
We handle around 300 cases a year
我们一年处理300起案件
with 20 to 30 ongoing.
目前有20到30件正在进行
Happy reading.
祝你阅读愉快
What's his rank?
他在警探中排名如何
He's young, D1, a bit disgruntled.
很年轻,初级侦探,有点不满
He doesn't seem disgruntled.
看起来并没有不满啊
He smiles a lot.
他总是微笑
He's faking, lots of repressed hostility.
都是装出来的,压抑着不少敌意
Beth keeps him trapped behind the computer.
贝丝让他做技术人员
Great cyber tech,but he wants to be in the field,
很厉害的网络高手,但他想出勤办案
which is why he resents you.
所以他很讨厌你
He doesn't appear to resent me.
他看起来并不讨厌我
He's faking.
说了他很会装
If you're wondering, I'm D2 with a background
如果你好奇的话,我是中级警探
in sociology and clinical psychology.
有社会学及临床心理学背景
We all have our own skill set.
我们有各自擅长的技能
So what's my skill set?
我擅长的技能是什么
You come from New York homicide.
你来自纽约凶案组
You tell me. So why L.A.?
你自己说啊,为什么要来洛杉矶
Looking for a change. What about you?
寻求改变,你呢
How long you been here?
你来这里多久了
I'm an Orange county native. Single or married?
我是奥兰治县人,你单身还是已婚
Something tells me you know the answers to all these questions.
有种直觉告诉我,你其实知道答案
Just small talk. Never mind.
闲聊而已,当我没说
And Chai Tea.
印度香茶
I usually drink chai tea in the morning, but thanks.
我早上一般喝印度香茶,不过还是多谢你了
The gesture worked for me.
你的好意我笑纳了
Janice, you free?
詹妮丝,你有空吗
Responding officers called about
执勤警官打电话报告
a home invasion in Larchmont.
在拉奇蒙特发生一起强行入室案
They want us to assess. Jack, let's go.
他们想让我们帮忙,杰克,走吧
You're tailing.
见习时间到