手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文

跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:拜访变态狂

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Can't find any fingerprints.

找不到任何指纹
Nothing seems to be missing. What about you?
似乎没有丢失任何东西,你那边呢
There's a boot print in the flower bed.
花圃里有靴子印
From the depth and width, could be a man's size 10,
根据宽度和深度,应该是男士鞋10码
more voyeur evidence in the tree house.
树屋里还有很多窥淫证据
What do you think?
你怎么认为
He's following her, spying on her.
他在跟踪她,监视她
It's predatory, sexual.
掠夺类行为,为了性爱

跟踪者Stalker

Stalking is just foreplay.

跟踪只是前戏而已
The real goal is sexual assault.
真正的目标在于性骚扰
Ben got a hit off the sex offender database.
本在性犯罪数据库里查到了匹配结果
Thaddeus Barnes--convicted of raping a 12-year-old girl,
塞德斯·巴恩斯,曾因强奸12岁女孩入狱
got out 6 months ago, lives 4 blocks away.
六个月前出狱,住在四街区外的地方
Mr. Barnes, where were you last night?
巴恩斯先生,请问你昨晚在哪里
I was here.
就在这里
Took a walk around ten and then to bed.
十点左右散了个步,然后就睡了
What's this about?
怎么了吗
We're investigating a break-in.
我们正在调查一起强行入室案件
A teenage girl was victimized.
受害者是一名少女
Oh, I see.
明白了
Some little girl complains about the bogeyman,
一个小女孩跟警察说有坏人
so it's got to be me, right?
就一定是我,对吗
We'd like to come in, take a look around.
我们想进去,四处看看
Do you have a warrant?
你们有搜查证吗
No. I have your probation officer.
我请了你的缓刑犯监视官
I'll let him explain the law to you.
他会向你解释法律规程的
Excuse me.
借过

重点单词   查看全部解释    
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
assault [ə'sɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 攻击,突袭
vt. 袭击,突袭

联想记忆
voyeur [vwɑ:'jə:]

想一想再看

n. 窥淫狂者,窥隐私者

联想记忆
warrant ['wɔ:rənt]

想一想再看

n. 正当理由,根据,委任状,准许
vt. 保

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。