Look at you! Where have you been?
嗨,回来了,你刚上哪去了?
I went to have pizza. With Danny.
我去吃披萨和丹尼
What happened? -That yeti is one smooth talker.
怎么可能? 那个雪人口才真好
Yetis are smooth-talkers. That's why you never see any pictures of them.
雪人都是这样 所以从来没人看过雪人的照片
"Come here,baby. Give me the camera."
乖,宝贝,把照相机交给我
I hope you're not full. Dinner's almost ready.
希望你还吃得下 因为晚餐快好了
I think I'll probably just hang out in my room.
我回房间去就好了
Why?
为什么?
Come on,you guys!
拜托你们
If Emily knew I was having dinner with you,she'd flip out.
要是艾蜜莉知道 我跟你们一起吃饭 她一定会抓狂
It's okay. I really don't mind.
没关系…我无所谓
Wait,wait. You know what? Just stay.
等等…请你留下来
Please.
拜托
It would mean a lot for me if you stay.
我希望你留下来
Ross,I just
罗斯…
Please,just have dinner with us!
拜托你,跟我们一起吃饭
Settle down.
好好好,乔伊,别激动
All right. I'm sorry.
对不起,抱歉
You see,Rach,I'm an actor.
瑞秋,因为我是演员…