Hi,Emily.
嗨,艾蜜莉
You tracked him down. Hold on.
他在这里,你等等
Yeah,we're just having dinner.
对,我们正在吃饭
Sure,hold on.
好,你等等,
She wants to say hi.
她跟大家打招呼
Hi,Emily!
嗨,艾蜜莉 嗨
Hello,everyone.
大家好
So who am I saying hello to?
你们有谁在啊?
Well,I don't know about who's here...but I can tell you who's not here, and that's Rachel!
我不知道这里有谁 不过瑞秋肯定不在
I should hope not. Ross knows better than that by now.
最好是这样 罗斯应该很清楚了
You know what? Rachel is here.
其实瑞秋也在
She's there?
她也在?
Oh,yeah,there she is!
对,她在那边
She's here.
她在这里
Take me off speakerphone.
罗斯,切掉扩音
How could you do this to me?
你怎么可以这样?
I made my feelings about Rachel perfectly clear.
我以为我已经把瑞秋的事 说得够清楚了
I'm just having dinner with my friends,okay?
艾蜜莉,我只是跟朋友吃饭
You can't keep away from her. -That's ridiculous.
你就是喜欢跟她黏在一起 你太夸张了
Hello? Hello? -Who is this?
你是谁?
It's Ross. What are you doing?
我是罗斯,你干嘛?
Sorry,dude,I had to make a call.
抱歉,老兄,我要打电话
Joey. Joey,they don't have two lines, they have two phones.
乔伊 虽然这里有两支电话 但是只有一条电话线
Gotcha.
这样啊
I'm sorry. Emily,listen. I have never cheated on you.
对不起,艾蜜莉 我从来没骗过你
I'm moving for you. I'm cutting friends out of my life for you.
我愿意为你搬家 愿意为你不见朋友
Please,get on the plane and come to New York,okay?
求求你快搭飞机来纽约
You're the only one I want to be with.
你就知道我只想跟你在一起
I'll feel better when I'm there. I can know where you are all the time.
如果我在那边 就不会这么紧张了 也可以随时知道你在哪里
You can't know where I am all the time.
你不可能永远掌握我的行踪
This marriage will never work if you don't trust me.
如果你不信任我 这个婚姻永远有问题
You're right.
你说得对
Can you trust me?
你能相信我吗?