Are we here?
到了吗?
Two streets away, but this will do.
还有两条街 不过这里就行
For what?
行什么?
Punch me in the face.
揍我的脸
Shade?
色调?
Blood.
血红
Punch you?
揍你?
Yes, punch me, in the face.
对 揍我 照脸揍
Didn't you hear me?
没听见吗?
I always hear "punch me" when you speak, but it's usually sub-text.
你说话老有"揍我"这层意思 不过你一般不明说呀
Oh, for God's sakes!
拜托 上帝啊
Thank you, that was...
多谢 这就...
OK, I think we're done now, John!
好了 这样就够了 约翰
You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier.
你给我记住 夏洛克 我是军人
I killed people.
会杀人的
You were a doctor!
你是个医生
I had bad days!
我也有不爽的时候
What are you going to wear?
打算穿什么?
My battle dress.
我的战袍
Oh, lucky boy.
哦 算这小子走运
Hello?
喂?
Oh, very sorry to disturb you, um, I've just been attacked, um, um, and I think they, they took my wallet and, um, and my phone.
真不好意思打扰 呃 我被人袭击了 呃 他们好像... 拿了我的钱包 还有... 手机也拿走了
Um, please could you help me?
呃 能请你帮个忙吗?
I can phone the police, if you want?
帮你打电话报警可以吗?
Thank you. Could you, please?
多谢了 可以吗?
Would you mind if I just waited here, just until they come?
不介意我在这里等他们来吧?
Thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢 真是多亏你了
Thank you. Oh.
谢谢 哦
I saw it all happen.
我目击了全过程
It's OK, I'm a doctor.
没事 我是医生
Have you got a first aid kit?
你有急救包吗?
In the kitchen. Please.
在厨房里 请进
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, sorry to hear you've been hurt.
你好 听说你受伤了 好遗憾
I don't think Kate caught your name?
凯特似乎没问你名字?
I'm so sorry, I'm...
抱歉 我叫...
It's always hard to remember an alias when you've had a fright.
假名字总是一受惊就忘光了
Isn't it?
不是吗?
Well, there now.
没关系的
We're both defrocked...
我们都剥去伪装了...