How many photographs?
多少照片?
A considerable number, apparently.
显然为数不少
Do Miss Adler and this young female person appear in these photographs together?
艾德勒小姐和这位年轻女士一同在照片上吗?
Yes.They do.
对
I assume in a number of compromising scenarios?
想必是在一系列不雅场景之中?
An imaginative range, we are assured.
我们相信 尺度匪夷所思
John, you might want to put that cup back in your saucer now.
约翰 你还是把茶杯放到托盘上吧
Can you help us, Mr Holmes?
你能帮我们吗 福尔摩斯先生?
How?
怎么帮?
Will you take the case?
你接这起案子吗?
What case?
哪有案子?
Pay her, now and in full.
马上给她钱 要多少给多少
As Miss Adler remarks in her masthead, know when you are beaten.
艾德勒小姐网页上说了 服输认罚吧
She doesn't want anything.
她什么也不想要
She got in touch.
她联系了我们
She informed us that the photographs existed.
她告诉我们这些照片的存在
She indicated that she had no intention to use them to extort either money or favour.
她说她无意用它们来敲诈金钱或好处
Oh, a power play.
哦 掌控权角力
A power play with the most powerful family in Britain.
与全英国最有权势家族的掌控权角力
Now that is a dominatrix.
不愧是施虐女王啊
Ooh, this is getting rather fun, isn't it.
这么一来就有趣多了 不是吗
Sherlock...
夏洛克...
Hmm. Where is she?
嗯 她在哪?
In London, currently.
伦敦
She's staying...
眼下她住在...
Text me the details, I'll be in touch by the end of the day.
细节短信我 晚上我再联系你
Do you really think you'll have news by then?
你觉得那时你能得到消息吗?
No, I think I'll have the photographs.
不 我觉得我能拿到照片
One can only hope you're as good as you seem to think.
只能指望你有自己想的那么厉害了
I'll need some equipment, of course.
当然 我需要些设备
Anything you require, I'll have it sent...
要什么尽管说 我会送到...
Can I have a box of matches?
能给我盒火柴吗?
I'm sorry?
抱歉 什么?
Or your cigarette lighter, either will do.
点烟的 打火机也行
I don't smoke.
我不吸烟
No, I know you don't, but your employer does.
我知道你不吸,可你的雇主吸烟。