原声文本:
Man, it was like there was a thunderstorm in the bank.
就像银行里下起了雷雨。
Vukuvich, suspect is driving a black Mustang. Partial plate SixKiloCharlieThree.
弗科维奇,嫌犯驾驶一辆黑色野马。部分车牌是6KC3。
Put out an APB.
发出全面通缉。
Copy that.
收到。
It looks like you had a distal radius fracture.
看起来你刚才桡骨远端骨折了。
Had?
刚才?
It's healed...in three hours.
现在痊愈了...只花了三小时。
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能?
We don't know...yet.
我们不知道...暂时不知道。
![闪电侠1.jpg](http://pic.kekenet.com/2015/1020/32511445334443.jpg)
You really need to learn how to stop.
你真得学会怎么停下。
What happened out there today?
今天怎么回事?
You were moving pretty well, and then something caused you to lose focus.
你本来跑得好好的,突然有什么让你分神了。
I started remembering something. When I was 11, my mother was murdered.
我想起了一件事。我十一岁时,我母亲被杀了。
It was late. A sound woke me up.
那是深夜。我被一个声音吵醒了。
I came downstairs and...I saw what looked like a ball of lightning. Inside the lightning, there was a man. He killed my mom.
我下了楼,然后...我看到的那东西像道闪电。那里面有个人影。他杀了我妈妈。
They arrested my dad. He's still sitting in Iron Heights for her murder.
警方抓了我爸爸。他现在还因为谋杀罪被关在铁山监狱里。
Everyone, the cops, the shrinks, they all told me what I saw was impossible.
所有人,警察,精神病专家他们都说我看到的不是真的。
But what if the man who killed my mom was like me?
但如果凶手跟我一样呢?
Well, I think I can say unequivocally you are one of a kind.
明确告诉你你这样的人世上只有一个。
Can I help you, detective?
有什么能帮忙的吗,警探?
You can stop acting like you can't stand me when your dad's around.
你爸爸在场时你可以表现得更友好一点。
And I like having a boyfriend who isn't shot to death.
我可不希望我男朋友被开枪打死。