原声文本:
What's happening to me?
我这是怎么了?
Awesome.
好极了。
You don't really believe he can run that fast, do you?
你不会真相信他能跑那么快吧?
Well, I believe anything is possible, and in a few minutes, maybe you will too.
我相信一切皆有可能,而再过几分钟也许你也会相信。
How does it fit?
合身吗?
It's a little snug.
有点紧。
At least you will be moving so fast no one will see you.
反正你速度飞快没人会看见你。
See, you thought the world was slowing down. It wasn't.
你以为世界慢了下来。其实不是。
You re moving so fast, it only looked like everyone else was standing still.
你速度飞快,所以其他人看起来像是静止的。
Dr. Wells will be monitoring your energy output, and Caitlin, your vitals.
威尔斯博士会监控你的能量输出,凯特琳监控你的重要器官。
What do you do?
那你呢?
I make the toys, my man. Check it.
我负责做家伙,你瞧。
This is a twoway headset with a camera I modified.
这是我改良的双向耳机,带摄像头。
Typically designed to combat battlefield impulse noise, or in your case, potential sonic booms, which would be awesome.
一般是用来对付战场的脉冲噪声,你这种情况就是对付可能的音爆,会很棒的。
What?
怎么了?
Nothing. I just noticed you don't smile too much.
没事。我只是注意到你不怎么笑。
My once promising career in bioengineering is over, my boss is in a wheelchair for life, the explosion that put you in a coma also killed my fiance.
我的生物工程大好前程结束了,我的老板要在轮椅上度过余生,让你陷入昏迷的那场爆炸也带走了我的未婚夫。
So this blank expression kind of feels like the way to go.
所以面无表情对我来说比较合适。